Author Topic: My goodbye thread  (Read 5073 times)

Pæs

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
Re: My goodbye thread
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 02:28:35 am »
Wasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 08:15:53 am »
Wasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Because sometimes it's more fun to spring the trap willingly. Or, as an alternative, sometimes, we really are just that dumb.  :lulz:

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 04:51:28 pm »
Or, to put it more succinctly:

:punchballs::1fap:

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012, 10:50:33 pm »
You know what's more annoying that DERPI4's whinging?

FUCKING OPEN BAR.

Srsly, don't make me lock this shit. There's a reason that thread is gone, and it's a damn good reason. :madbanana:

This. Thanks for saying it :)

Because sometimes it's more fun to spring the trap willingly. Or, as an alternative, sometimes, we really are just that dumb.  :lulz:

Or not-as-sometimes-as-you'd-like-to-believe, everybody really wishes everybody else would stop replying and would stop themselves too, except for this one--the last one, promise!--really clever last remark they can't help but post at the troll and then they'll stop, honest, as soon as everybody else does, too.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2012, 11:50:41 pm »

Or not-as-sometimes-as-you'd-like-to-believe, everybody really wishes everybody else would stop replying and would stop themselves too, except for this one--the last one, promise!--really clever last remark they can't help but post at the troll and then they'll stop, honest, as soon as everybody else does, too.

Fucking  hell, this.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012, 11:55:37 pm »
Forgot to mention, I'm not entirely innocent of that behaviour myself, either. Not sure if I did so in this particular thread, but still. I try not to, though :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.