News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Casual texting: with Richter!

Started by Suu, February 01, 2012, 07:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Richter: Is peeing a perfectly mixed scotch and soda a bad sign? It's a bit awkward fighting off business execs after my single malt urine.

Suu: There's a market for this, I bet.

Richter: Guaranteed millions on the UK watersports circuit.

Suu: And Japan.

Richter: They lack the requisite dreary self loathing to appreciate this

Suu: True. I'm about to pee my morning cup of fair trade all over this bus. Now THAT'S Japanese.

Richter: You see what fair trade does to people? You see why we should keep down and exploit the plebeians?  So we don't publicly pee our togae!

Suu: Precisely, enough of these petty labour disputes. Grain for the Empire or GTFO.

Suu: Also: mink oil/wonder balsam is now forever known as boot lube.

Richter: Sword lube also works as boot lube. Many methods for easing ass/boot interface.

Suu: Ass to boot? Surely you mean boot to ass. Though, I'm sure if I really wanted to look, someone on the internet has tried to shove a Doc Marten up their poopchute.

Richter: Tempting. But if I'm really mad I will telekinesis their ass to my size 11 just to make a point.

Suu: ...I'm a sick fuck. I looked. Thankfully, nothing.

Richter: Damnit. I'll look later, too. It MUST exist.

Suu: I saw more heads up asses. Boots are better , imho.

Richter: Agreed
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."