DAILY REMINDER: YOU SHARE YOUR AIR WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 21, 2012, 02:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, Garbo, it occurs to me that because of YOU, I am only 3 degrees of separation from that freak.

How COULD you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This song is kinda catchy, actually . . . *twitchtwitch*
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:49:21 AM

NOOOOOOO!  DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE PENNSYLVANIA!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:50:01 AM

Be fair.  It was a competently written song. 

No, no. This is Colorado's fault. Just because she looks and sounds like my Aunt Ruth ain't no reason to go blaming this on PA, it's already under a pretty heavy burden with my family. This chick is one of nine. My dad's the youngest of fifteen. :P The South is everywhere. It's more pervasive than Tuscon.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Juana

Yep! :lulz: It almost makes me want to move back.

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 21, 2012, 03:53:43 AM

Be fair.  It was a competently written song. 
Better than Joyce Drake, for certain.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:55:42 AM

No, no. This is Colorado's fault. Just because she looks and sounds like my Aunt Ruth ain't no reason to go blaming this on PA, it's already under a pretty heavy burden with my family. This chick is one of nine. My dad's the youngest of fifteen. :P The South is everywhere. It's more pervasive than Tuscon.

Nope.  Whacky political beliefs are just noisier than Tucson.  Tucson is everywhere.  Just look at your town's police blotter.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:57:06 AM
Her son is a Marine. Isn't yours, too, Roger?

Yep.  But strangely, this doesn't fill me with the need to write songs about how we'd all go back to some stylized, Pollyanna 1950s if Obama is voted out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 03:56:52 AM

YOU JUST HUSH YOUR HEATHEN MOUTH, MISSY!  THAT WOMAN IS TALKIN' ABOUT THE SEXY JESUS!

Juana

:horrormirth: That whole idea of sexy Jesus bothers me intensely.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:49:06 AM
Also, Garbo, it occurs to me that because of YOU, I am only 3 degrees of separation from that freak.

How COULD you?
Also, how could I not?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:58:20 AM

Yep.  But strangely, this doesn't fill me with the need to write songs about how we'd all go back to some stylized, Pollyanna 1950s if Obama is voted out.

I am glad it isn't contagious. I'm trying to picture you as a sincere gospel singer and it isn't workin' for me.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:59:08 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 03:56:52 AM

YOU JUST HUSH YOUR HEATHEN MOUTH, MISSY!  THAT WOMAN IS TALKIN' ABOUT THE SEXY JESUS!

Yeah. Her Jesus opens doors for a lady and orders for her and wears fancy suits right out of a Sears catalog and always votes Republican.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 04:01:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:58:20 AM

I am glad it isn't contagious. I'm trying to picture you as a sincere gospel singer and it isn't workin' for me.

It is as if the heavens just opened up, with an angelic choir and all that shit.

I have found my true calling.

The Good Reverend Roger