DAILY REMINDER: YOU SHARE YOUR AIR WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 21, 2012, 02:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

YOU WILL NOT FUCK.  YOU WILL FLY KITES ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

GET RID OF OBAMA, AND WE'RE BACK TO LOW-TECH GOODNESS, WITH ALL THE ALCOHOL ABUSE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THAT MADE AMERICA GREAT!

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know what gives me solace?
Knowing that that smarmy old cunt is gonna die in a decade or so, and if not, be too old to fucking breathe on her own.
And then?

WE. TAKE. OVER.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on February 21, 2012, 03:11:05 AM
Knowing that that smarmy old cunt is gonna die in a decade or so, and if not, be too old to fucking breathe on her own.
And then?

WE. TAKE. OVER.

By then, WE'LL be infected.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:11:38 AM
And then?

WE. TAKE. OVER.

Like hell. Have we met? I'm the most stubborn mule to ever shit in yuor LAWN!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on February 21, 2012, 03:14:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:11:38 AM
And then?

WE. TAKE. OVER.

Like hell. Have we met? I'm the most stubborn mule to ever shit in yuor LAWN!

Half of the Church of the Subgenius founders are now teabaggers.  It can happen to ANYBODY.

Juana

I'm pretty sure one of the guys in the background is my step grandfather. :lulz: Christ.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Juana

Sure as hell looks like Jim, and it's the right part of the country.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 03:41:40 AM
Sure as hell looks like Jim, and it's the right part of the country.

How many degrees of separation?   :lulz:

You are TWO away from the lady singing that song. 

They probably make a pill for that.

Juana

I keep meaning to go visit him and my grandmother (they're pretty awesome people, when they're not being insane and Republican). If I do go, I'll get you an autograph. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 03:47:06 AM
I keep meaning to go visit him and my grandmother (they're pretty awesome people, when they're not being insane and Republican). If I do go, I'll get you an autograph. :lulz:

Fuckin' SWEET!  :banana: