News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Yet ANOTHER bag of anon PM responses.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 19, 2012, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Sjaako

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 03:54:32 PM
What's really funny is that I got none - despite knowing several people were ranking my (practically nonexistant) role in the events just behind you two.
I really can't explain why, but I do know that if I was going to message someone my butthurt, it would probably be Roger.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: el sjaako on March 19, 2012, 10:25:05 PM
What's really funny is that I got none - despite knowing several people were ranking my (practically nonexistant) role in the events just behind you two.
I really can't explain why, but I do know that if I was going to message someone my butthurt, it would probably be Roger.

Cain refers people to the complaints department.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love that... they don't like you, so it's your fault, whether you had anything to do with it or not.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."