News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

REALLY?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 19, 2012, 01:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NO, BUT REALLY???

Did you really just walk in here and start complaining about how hard it is to afford school? Did you really just whine for half an hour (as I tried to get some work done) about how impossible it is to have a 20-hour-a-week job while you're in school because there's just no time and it's too exhausting? Did you JUST NOW, look RIGHT AT ME and say that it's impossible to live on financial aid (the same financial aid that I get) and the only thing you spend your money on is groceries and it's unfair that you don't qualify for food stamps?

Did you forget who you're talking to? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? I have a mortgage and 3 kids and a business and I'm letting your immature ass live here for a paltry $240/month, in a room that I could easily get $500 for, because you needed a cheap interim place to stay. That's fine, I don't begrudge you the other $260/month because frankly I hate having housemates and probably wouldn't have gotten one by now anyway. BUT

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO ME

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE RIGHT NOW?

I hate people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

And then D.E.N.  'd Portland. :(

Doktor Howl

And then Nigel had to call "the cleaners".

Again.

Why must they step?
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

This may not be even remotely in line with your musical preferences, but the lyrics include several repetitions of the phrase "Every time you state your case, the more I want to punch your face." --> http://youtu.be/FYhQge4Mnoo

I think it suits most of us on this forum in that regard.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on April 19, 2012, 03:16:44 PM
This may not be even remotely in line with your musical preferences, but the lyrics include several repetitions of the phrase "Every time you state your case, the more I want to punch your face." --> http://youtu.be/FYhQge4Mnoo

I think it suits most of us on this forum in that regard.

:lulz: Perfect.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

O.o Are you going to kill her? If you are, I suggest putting her head on a pike in the yard as a warning to future tenants. Also, perhaps administering a reality check before formalizing anything.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got really drunk, is what I did. Because when I'm drunk, I get really happy and friendly.

Today I am paying the consequences of that decision.  :sad:

Salty

Quick question: did this person get a big ol' expensive piece of art affixed to their body?

Alty,
Flame------>Fire.
Also, curious because WTF?!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Icey

The past two years have been a major reality check for me, trying to balance college and paying teh bills by flipping ice cream part-time. I have to say though, if you can't live off of a part time job, you're doing it wrong. By all means, it's not a glamorous or particularly enjoyable lifestyle, but it works. Yeah, more often than not, I'm eating bargain-bin lunchmeat/all manner of generic food, and I only will turn on the AC if it's raining fire outside, but it's a lifestyle. I have a roof, food, and enough meager disposable income to enjoy myself.

Quote from: Nigel on April 19, 2012, 01:11:55 AM
only thing you spend your money on is groceries and it's unfair that you don't qualify for food stamps?

You want us to hand you free food because you're a child? Is life too hard? Get the fuck out of here you incompetent shit-stain. If life is truly too hard, stop eating. Forever. You can save some money that way. And no one, no one will complain you bastard.

The stones this person must have to complain to you. THE FUCKING STONES.

People in developed countries seem to live under some illusion that life is to be handed to them. Sickening. How easy it is for us to forget child soldiers, landmines, starvation, etc. and complain how life is so hhhhhaaaaarrrrrd.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Icey on May 07, 2012, 06:03:53 AM
The past two years have been a major reality check for me, trying to balance college and paying teh bills by flipping ice cream part-time. I have to say though, if you can't live off of a part time job, you're doing it wrong. By all means, it's not a glamorous or particularly enjoyable lifestyle, but it works. Yeah, more often than not, I'm eating bargain-bin lunchmeat/all manner of generic food, and I only will turn on the AC if it's raining fire outside, but it's a lifestyle. I have a roof, food, and enough meager disposable income to enjoy myself.

only thing you spend your money on is groceries and it's unfair that you don't qualify for food stamps?

You want us to hand you free food because you're a child? Is life too hard? Get the fuck out of here you incompetent shit-stain. If life is truly too hard, stop eating. Forever. You can save some money that way. And no one, no one will complain you bastard.

People in developed countries seem to live under some illusion that life is to be handed to them. Sickening. How easy it is for us to forget child soldiers, landmines, starvation, etc. and complain how life is so hhhhhaaaaarrrrrd.

Something about your post makes me want to kick you in the face.

Probably saying that anyone can live off a part-time job. I take it you are single and have no children, and have thus far not had any major health issues pop up.

Icey

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 07, 2012, 06:10:42 AM

Probably saying that anyone can live off a part-time job. I take it you are single and have no children, and have thus far not had any major health issues pop up.

Yeah, I have been so lucky as to have no health issues pop up thus far, and I have no kids. I don't mean to sound like a smug asshole. I guess I should have stated that you can coast on a part-time job. Your post made me think about it, and such income margins leave no room for incidentals, which is not a sustainable lifestyle. I was wrong.

Phox

if you can't live off of a part time job, you're doing it wrong.
No. Please try to live off a part-time job, go to college, and deal with having dependents with major psych and/or health issues, and then stand by your statement.

Quote from: Icey on May 07, 2012, 06:26:55 AM
Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 07, 2012, 06:10:42 AM

Yeah, I have been so lucky as to have no health issues pop up thus far, and I have no kids. I don't mean to sound like a smug asshole. I guess I should have stated that you can coast on a part-time job. Your post made me think about it, and such income margins leave no room for incidentals, which is not a sustainable lifestyle. I was wrong.
Still not quite there, but better.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on May 07, 2012, 04:42:37 AM
Quick question: did this person get a big ol' expensive piece of art affixed to their body?

Alty,
Flame------>Fire.
Also, curious because WTF?!

This is so weird, because I swear I answered this last night...  :?

Yes, and a new piece two days ago. It really makes me go  :argh!:

I mean, I understand the need to complain when you don't have the budget to do everything you want to do. But the whole "choose your audience" thing really applies.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that what Icey was trying to say was that as a single college student with no dependents, it is not "impossible", as my housemate was complaining, to work a part-time job and get by.

You see, she doesn't have a job, and her angle is that it is not possible for a full-time college student to fit a 20-hour workweek in alongside college. Which is patently bullshit because people do it all the damn time.

Triple Zero

Can you explain, Phox? I'm not sure what you're trying to say, first you call him on something Coyote already did and which he immediately corrected as unsustainable and wrong, then you quote said correction and you say it's not quite there, without explaining why? I mean he took back the entire statement because Coyote pointed out something he had not considered. I'm genuinely curious where you want to have him that he's "not quite there" or whether you just meant to post "What Coyote said"?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.