News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Fall of English La

Started by hirley0, May 17, 2012, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are there other statistics for non-combat injuries?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 19, 2012, 02:44:13 AM
That's all I was able to dig up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 19, 2012, 02:49:24 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 19, 2012, 02:44:13 AM
That's all I was able to dig up.

I think it bears further investigation, and I will have to keep it in mind... it will take a lot more research to be able to present a solid statistical comparison. How many people are in the military right now, all told?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Well the Army itself has about 1 million troops in it, but that is from Wikipedia. The official Army sites are giving me the run around for some reason.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 19, 2012, 01:55:49 AM
Now I fucking HATE scribd. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR THINGS TO JUST FUCKING LOG ME IN!!!!!!

It's quicker to reg a new account every time, just click "I dont have Facebook" and make up some random email address, they don't need confirmation. You're logged in upon completing the registration form, plus you get to fill it with all sorts of rage and profanity.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 17, 2012, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2012, 05:26:19 PM
They should stop teaching them Management-ese.

That right fucking there is the real threat to the English language.

THIS.
RIGHT HERE.

We're having an all-hands meeting to timetable the assignment capsule in order to shift the finger of blame before we lose the bubble.  I don't want to have to shoot the puppy before I parachute in someone to establish a fact-pattern.

hirley0

Read 277 times
READ UP ^ clearly
I do not do FB MySelf.
however if an existing name / PW would appear HERE
i would give it a shit | Probably Requires Flash 10

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 19, 2012, 10:12:16 AM
Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 19, 2012, 01:55:49 AM
Now I fucking HATE scribd. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR THINGS TO JUST FUCKING LOG ME IN!!!!!!

It's quicker to reg a new account every time, just click "I dont have Facebook" and make up some random email address, they don't need confirmation. You're logged in upon completing the registration form, plus you get to fill it with all sorts of rage and profanity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 19, 2012, 03:44:46 PM

THIS.
RIGHT HERE.

We're having an all-hands meeting to timetable the assignment capsule in order to shift the finger of blame before we lose the bubble.  I don't want to have to shoot the puppy before I parachute in someone to establish a fact-pattern.

:lulz:

hirley0

Monday will be here b4 u know it

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 20, 2012, 12:33:03 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 19, 2012, 03:44:46 PM

THIS.
RIGHT HERE.

:lulz:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:30:05 PM
But I am guessing they're not planning on sending these kids on to college. There are warehouse picking jobs waiting for them.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/154344/what_happened_when_i_got_a_job_at_a_soul-crushing,_abusive_warehouse/?page=1
That can't be true. Please tell me it isn't true.
I have a zero-hour contract warehouse job and it is quite bad compared to most other warehouse jobs in this country but it is nowhere as bad as that.
I made a bit more than 2k after taxes in december because of overtime and a bonus. Without overtime i make about 1240 a month so i actually get compensated for the extra work i do and i get to refuse to work overtime and i refuse to work more than 2 days of overtime a week(december was an exception).
Normal days are 8.75 hours(7.75 paid) and an overtime day is 12.45 hours(i'm guessing 11 paid, i never actually checked.). (The unpaid hours are breaks.)
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Don Coyote

Quote from: :regret: on May 20, 2012, 07:30:50 PM
But I am guessing they're not planning on sending these kids on to college. There are warehouse picking jobs waiting for them.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/154344/what_happened_when_i_got_a_job_at_a_soul-crushing,_abusive_warehouse/?page=1
I have a zero-hour contract warehouse job and it is quite bad compared to most other warehouse jobs in this country but it is nowhere as bad as that.
I made a bit more than 2k after taxes in december because of overtime and a bonus. Without overtime i make about 1240 a month so i actually get compensated for the extra work i do and i get to refuse to work overtime and i refuse to work more than 2 days of overtime a week(december was an exception).
Normal days are 8.75 hours(7.75 paid) and an overtime day is 12.45 hours(i'm guessing 11 paid, i never actually checked.). (The unpaid hours are breaks.)

That is because you are all Communists and we are all Soon to Be RICH Capitalists up here in MERRICA!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on May 20, 2012, 07:30:50 PM

It's true.