News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Fall of English La

Started by hirley0, May 17, 2012, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

Rise & fall of English Language ?/? Langwish for a moment
to the idea i do listen to 3 English lang. PRograms.
NHK, BBC, & Journal {aka DW.DE) ? it is the inefficiancy!
todays NHK about Iran, BBC about Brazil, & Journal {not
Listened to : the delays 7 interfrerance today to my post
covers many hours of inefficiancies?/? the wifi connection
has been effected on 3 levels | 1st connection not maid
a servay of the local stations reviel tha OHSU has entered
the area. No Joke 11/ {aka Ver Low) as UU is 54/ {max 4 me)
then once W/UU is up ? after ohsu speed is derived etc
then inposed delays {frozen mouse + etc) the WiFi was lost
& i decided to REMain off line to enter the ERA of designED
inefficiencies. face boo is worth $ ? Anyway in the Very
Long Safeway checkout line (1/4Hr} the Japenese ahead of me
were buying 10's$ with their plastic swips & i in my turn
was selling 1/2 Dollor coins as my bill was .38 cents (Oh
OK What next? the E v W ? SA? Portagees v Spanish eXchange
tbc elsewhere 7:35M et2po 33&1/3 Min /-/U?
7:41

Prince Glittersnatch III

Im learning Norwegian. Language of the future. Thanks for the prophecy n0p.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Doktor Howl

They're apparently going to stop teaching cursive in school.  For what it's worth.
Molon Lube

Cain

They should stop teaching them Management-ese.

That right fucking there is the real threat to the English language. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 17, 2012, 05:14:11 PM
They're apparently going to stop teaching cursive in school.  For what it's worth.

It's kind of a shame because cursive is incredibly useful for taking notes in college.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2012, 05:26:19 PM
They should stop teaching them Management-ese.

That right fucking there is the real threat to the English language.

THIS.
RIGHT HERE.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:28:45 PM

It's kind of a shame because cursive is incredibly useful for taking notes in college.

And little things like "signatures".
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But I am guessing they're not planning on sending these kids on to college. There are warehouse picking jobs waiting for them.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/154344/what_happened_when_i_got_a_job_at_a_soul-crushing,_abusive_warehouse/?page=1
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:30:05 PM
But I am guessing they're not planning on sending these kids on to college. There are warehouse picking jobs waiting for them.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/154344/what_happened_when_i_got_a_job_at_a_soul-crushing,_abusive_warehouse/?page=1

I've read that article.  It's the future.

Hell, I have to hire skilled tradesmen from a temp agency.  We hire them on full time precisely whenever the Germans feel like signing the movement forms.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 17, 2012, 05:29:25 PM

Get with the future, Grandpa. You don't have to be able to read or write to make your mark by the x.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

Get with the future, Grandpa. You don't have to be able to read or write to make your mark by the x.

Or, for that matter, get your retina scanned.

Dok,
Is HAPPY to be a Delta!
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 17, 2012, 05:43:25 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

Or, for that matter, get your retina scanned.

Dok,
Is HAPPY to be a Delta!

"No you have to be fingerprinted! Everybody has to be fingerprinted!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's amazing how accurate science-fiction visions of a dystopian future are turning out to be.

Don Coyote

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
It's amazing how accurate science-fiction visions of a dystopian future are turning out to be.

Yup like the tube hotels in Japan and the biometrics to go into a fucking amusement park. I suspect that as Disney had been using some form of biometric since 1996 that there is a link between that and the acceptance of xraying and legalized molestation at airports.

The Johnny

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 17, 2012, 05:30:05 PM

That was very informative, makes sense on how or why shipping prices can be so cheap.

The awful part is that this is not just a certain fringe industry, the temp job scheme happens all over the place, i even know of some college level people that work permanent temp jobs, or one year may-be renewable contract... sure, they are not as brutal as this, for it involves a sort of specialized human resources thing, but the unpaid extra hours, and 10 hour workday are still there.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner