News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

AND THEN ROGER'S FAITH IN HUMANITY WAS RESTORED.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 23, 2012, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: v3x on August 25, 2012, 08:17:40 PM
FURTHERMORE;

YOINK  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

ETA: This is now my facebook profile pic.  :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Johnny

GODDAMNIT I HAD SEEN ECCE HOMO AS RAFIKIS LION KING PAINTING - NOW CANT FIND
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 25, 2012, 11:42:55 PM

GODDAMNIT I HAD SEEN ECCE HOMO AS RAFIKIS LION KING PAINTING - NOW CANT FIND

This was the closest I could dig up...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/lol?before=1345863723 :aaa:

The Johnny

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO AGAIN, THE WORLD MUST KNOW OF THIS

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Anna Mae Bollocks

Anna Mae Bollocks

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Anna Mae Bollocks

Epimetheus

:lulz: Thank God for this good Christian woman who took it upon herself to restore, nay, increase the beauty of this work. I don't want Normal Human Jesus anymore. And awesome shoops everybody!!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 26, 2012, 11:42:08 PM
When Googling, I found a real creepy (sadly, unrelated) blog: http://eccehomocatholic.blogspot.com/

Creepy, yes.

Full of faux-archaic terms?  Yes.

MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT OF CHRISTIANITY?  Yeah.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2012, 12:12:45 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 26, 2012, 11:42:08 PM
When Googling, I found a real creepy (sadly, unrelated) blog: http://eccehomocatholic.blogspot.com/

Creepy, yes.

Full of faux-archaic terms?  Yes.

MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT OF CHRISTIANITY?  Yeah.

It seems a bit, um, fetishistic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."