News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Fucking hell, Neil Armstrong died.

Started by Suu, August 25, 2012, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Dark Monk on August 27, 2012, 05:18:38 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 04:56:30 AM
What is this: >.<  ?

A really, really skinny guy's bunghole?

What does it mean?
Heh. I'mma put this back in the safe, it wasn't mean for this type of publicity, heh, you see, my ex got really mad once, and she put it on the interwebz, and we did uh...nvm. Just gonna take it and leave.....

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

HandsomeGirl

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 05:19:55 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 04:56:30 AM

What does it mean?
Heh. I'mma put this back in the safe, it wasn't mean for this type of publicity, heh, you see, my ex got really mad once, and she put it on the interwebz, and we did uh...nvm. Just gonna take it and leave.....

I'll never be able use it again now that I relate it to a skinny guy's bunghole, but it's my "Ugh... dammit" face.  And my face does exactly that.  So on occasion, my face looks like a skinny guy's bunghole.

I really thought that one was in widespread use.
I've nothing worthwhile to put here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: HandsomeGirl on August 27, 2012, 05:30:04 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 05:19:55 AM

What does it mean?

I'll never be able use it again now that I relate it to a skinny guy's bunghole, but it's my "Ugh... dammit" face.  And my face does exactly that.  So on occasion, my face looks like a skinny guy's bunghole.

It probably is, I just don't know these things.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Dark Monk

What does it mean?

Widespread use? C'mon? Seriously? That was my FIRST TIME.  :argh!:
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dark Monk on August 27, 2012, 06:17:29 AM

What does it mean?

I use the skinny guy's bunghole on facebook sometimes. They don't have this one :x and anyway, facebook needs LOTS of skinny guy's bungholes.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

PANGO!

NEIL ARMSTRONG: FIRST MAN TO INVADE MASSIVE, CRATERED, UNEARTHLY BODY WITH THIN UNBREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE. SECOND WAS YOUR DAD.

R.I.P. NEIL ARMSTRONG.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PANGO GILLESPI, M.D. on August 27, 2012, 07:22:53 AM
NEIL ARMSTRONG: FIRST MAN TO INVADE MASSIVE, CRATERED, UNEARTHLY BODY WITH THIN UNBREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE. SECOND WAS YOUR DAD.

R.I.P. NEIL ARMSTRONG.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Best eulogy ever.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Dark Monk on August 27, 2012, 06:17:29 AM

What does it mean?

:lol: