News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh is a Huge Idiot.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 02, 2012, 11:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

The guy was addicted to Oxycontin. Why?

I just took 2 of those fucking pills 25 minutes ago and noth
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

May be why the lard ass went deaf.

Perhaps he also shared them with his "dates".
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

DECI4

Rush Limbaugh is a visionary and American hero. It's no wonder that this forum filled with feminazis and leftist cowards would sully his great name.

Have you no shame?
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on September 05, 2012, 12:35:30 AM
Rush Limbaugh is a visionary and American hero. It's no wonder that this forum filled with feminazis and leftist cowards would sully his great name.

Have you no shame?

0/9
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Weren't we just talking, in the Customer Service thread, about how the only way taking those recreationally makes any sense is if you utterly fucking hate your self and your life?

They do work really well for pain relief, though. They make it so I can hardly even feel my skin, and then I fall asleep. Urgently.

Then I wake up with cottonmouth, itching like a motherfucker. Fuck those things. I cannot imagine anyone doing that for FUN.  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

It isn't just hate, nothing so common as that. It's pure, unadulterated self loathing mixed with misery and denial at how awful a person you are.

That makes sense for people to take them recreationally.

They upset my stomach, but they do work great for all kinds of pain.

Suu

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 05, 2012, 02:09:14 AM

Weren't we just talking, in the Customer Service thread, about how the only way taking those recreationally makes any sense is if you utterly fucking hate your self and your life?

They do work really well for pain relief, though. They make it so I can hardly even feel my skin, and then I fall asleep. Urgently.

Then I wake up with cottonmouth, itching like a motherfucker. Fuck those things. I cannot imagine anyone doing that for FUN.  :?

I seriously sat in my own drool for the week I was on them, and ditto on the dry mouth and itchiness when I would come out of the stupor. Oh, and they fucked with my digestion too. NO THANKS.

To get to a point where I would have to take multiple pills to even get a high is just...yeah. Sickening. However, Limbaugh probably didn't want to feel his fat fucking face, so it makes sense.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Drug addicts, and Rush Limbaugh, don't tend to think rationally.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Have you no shame?

I'm not a feminazi. I believe in crushing the rights of men and women equally and elevating the intersex as the new Superhumans. I call my party the Hermaphalangist Party.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 05, 2012, 03:11:30 AM

Have you no shame?

I'm not a feminazi. I believe in crushing the rights of men and women equally and elevating the intersex as the new Superhumans. I call my party the Hermaphalangist Party.

:fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on September 05, 2012, 02:24:06 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 05, 2012, 02:09:14 AM

I seriously sat in my own drool for the week I was on them, and ditto on the dry mouth and itchiness when I would come out of the stupor. Oh, and they fucked with my digestion too. NO THANKS.

To get to a point where I would have to take multiple pills to even get a high is just...yeah. Sickening. However, Limbaugh probably didn't want to feel his fat fucking face, so it makes sense.

Oh yeah, also BEING TOTALLY UNABLE TO SHIT. Yeah.

So, recap:

*Numbness
*Being asleep
*Cottonmouth
*Itching
*Can't take a crap

Yep, sounds like big fun. IF YOU HATE YOURSELF AND WISH YOU WERE DEAD.

I fee like I understand Rush Limbaugh so much better, now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

I am a female Nazi trapped in the body of a hairy greek.

Once medical science has advanced significantly I will have the treatment to release my inner aryan blond bombshell, then all you schweinhunds will cower at the hands of the Transenmench.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 05, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 05, 2012, 02:24:06 AM

Oh yeah, also BEING TOTALLY UNABLE TO SHIT. Yeah.

So, recap:

*Numbness
*Being asleep
*Cottonmouth
*Itching
*Can't take a crap

Yep, sounds like big fun. IF YOU HATE YOURSELF AND WISH YOU WERE DEAD.

I fee like I understand Rush Limbaugh so much better, now.

There's an account in Seth Morgan's "Homeboy" where the protagonist has something called a "yenshi baby". He goes throgh heroin withdrawals in jail and when he finally shits, it's so big and hard and impacted that it rips his asshole wide open.

I can't find an account of this outside of that story, but if by some chance Rush ever...  :nuke:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

hooplala

Have you no shame?

Sometimes I think PD just has one troll that keeps changing its name... and then I remembered Poptart.  You know, even if they aren't all actually Poptart... they are.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman