News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Post of the Decade goes to...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

That guy needs a lesson on what "conservative" means.

Cain

Kai

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 20, 2012, 03:14:58 PM
Incidentally, this just goes to show that nobody is more than two steps away from Dr Phox.

Dr Phox ---> friends with Kory Shaubut

Kory ---> Friends with Thaddeus Void.

This is how I came in contact with this nutcase.

Also, fuck you Kai.

:hammer:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 18, 2012, 10:28:31 PM
Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:20:32 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:00:08 PM
Oh, WOW. I want to interact with SuperTroy! Dammit.

I'll ask him again.

Someone should start a pention, or

:?

There's gotta be SOMETHING he can't resist.

Ooh, ooh!

Someone get Disco Pickle to post again!

Ooh, ooh..  OOOOHHHHhhh

*post*

It is amusing to me that I'm some sort of candyman who's posts can single handedly summon a (hilarious, btw) djinn of political smack downs from another board simply by posting.

I've come around to the opinion that human politics are stupid, and wasting time (even time making fun of it) is a waste of time.

Much like smoking the green, or any other distraction of my youth that took me away from doing the things I actually enjoy doing, I'm done with it.  No fanfare, no reminiscing...  It's useless and clearly, hallucinogens were the best anyway.

and really, who has time for hallucinogens anymore? 
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 21, 2012, 03:39:07 AM
Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 18, 2012, 10:28:31 PM
Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:20:32 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:00:08 PM
Oh, WOW. I want to interact with SuperTroy! Dammit.

I'll ask him again.

Someone should start a pention, or

:?

There's gotta be SOMETHING he can't resist.

Ooh, ooh!

Someone get Disco Pickle to post again!

Ooh, ooh..  OOOOHHHHhhh

*post*

It is amusing to me that I'm some sort of candyman who's posts can single handedly summon a (hilarious, btw) djinn of political smack downs from another board simply by posting.

I've come around to the opinion that human politics are stupid, and wasting time (even time making fun of it) is a waste of time.

Much like smoking the green, or any other distraction of my youth that took me away from doing the things I actually enjoy doing, I'm done with it.  No fanfare, no reminiscing...  It's useless and clearly, hallucinogens were the best anyway.

and really, who has time for hallucinogens anymore?

:herewego:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Human politics are stupid.  I prefer my politics to be sea anemone or, barring that, Time Lord.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

You're right about the politics thing, though.

This election has ruined it for me.  Forever.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 21, 2012, 03:48:22 AM
This election has ruined it for me.  Forever.

You're disappointing me.  I would like this election to go on, FOREVER.

You can't deny that there is "God is fucking with us" lulz in Romney confusing his likeliest base of voter support, with the folks who won't vote for him.

God is REALLY committed to this troll.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Internet Jesus

Are we supposed to fight now?

Disco Pickle

narwal politics have to be interesting.   

when you have a horn growing from your forehead, and have to fight for air pockets in a deep winter freeze...   some cut throat fights must happen thar.

I'm done as well, Fidel.  more than any time in my memory,  and as old as i am, I'm a whippersnapper compared to you, it seems like a bunch of people arguing over which shitty end of the stick they want to hold.

i want to strangle anyone who wants to tell me why their team is right and the other team is wrong. 

id like to apologize to everyone i did that to here.  there aren't enough hells in which to burn. 
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Freeky

How old exactly do you think Fidel is? :?

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 21, 2012, 04:02:57 AM

Are we supposed to fight now?

noooo..  you're like..  months late.. 

*sigh* 

there was a time, not long ago (and they don't delete this shit so you can find it) when i was sure i knew some things.  like when i was younger, only more obnoxious, and would pick drunken fights on the board. 

enough people I'd never met told me i was an asshole that i had to step back and consider it, because I'd only ever been called that by people who know me well.. and are sure I'm an asshole, but not an irredeemable one. 

so i mostly just read here now. 

if you want to fight though, I'm going to need time to cook the odds a bit.  i could get back in character for some lols.  it'd be a half assed attempt though.  not only am i busy as shit until 9est but i really, really don't give a shit about those things i did.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 21, 2012, 04:26:12 AM
if you want to fight though, I'm going to need time to cook the odds a bit.  i could get back in character for some lols.  it'd be a half assed attempt though.  not only am i busy as shit until 9est but i really, really don't give a shit about those things i did.

Nahh, it's ok.  I've seen the unpretty things that happen to those who jump into arguments without getting the lay of the land.  I'd rather just be a snarky douche for a bit before I pop off about anything serious.

It would be presumptuous on my part.

Besides, unless you're really going to commit to the joke, why bother?