News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

How a shitty day ended well.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 29, 2012, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on November 29, 2012, 05:03:45 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2012, 03:00:29 AM

Water cutting.  It's ancient shit,

I think you could point him to an accurate real world demonstration.  They have a water cutter at the bottom of the Grand Canyon that's still running...

Only sometimes.  :/