News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Uh-Oh

Started by Redheaded Doomsayer, November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hell Yeah!!  Where's my towel?
11 (68.8%)
Huh? I've been living in a cave.
2 (12.5%)
Just shoot me.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 01:48:42 AM
Here and there, working my own little brand of mischief right smack in the middle of the Cellular revolution.

Good show.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nikoli Volkoff

:argh!:this is my day, trying to explain to people that when you use yer cell phone while in Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks straight you cannot expect to come home and not get raped by the big blue deathstar....but it is worth it for the occasional bits of chaos i throw at customers and coworkers alike
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 02:21:34 AM
:argh!:this is my day, trying to explain to people that when you use yer cell phone while in Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks straight you cannot expect to come home and not get raped by the big blue deathstar....but it is worth it for the occasional bits of chaos i throw at customers and coworkers alike

Big blue deathstar?

TGRR,
Cultural illiterate.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nikoli Volkoff

just take a look at the new at&t logo some time... or how about now...

The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 02:27:39 AM
just take a look at the new at&t logo some time... or how about now...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Nikoli Volkoff

Yesssss it burnsesses youss....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 03:24:42 AM
Yesssss it burnsesses youss....

Who the fuck is dumb enough to do business with those retards, anymore?

Nikoli Volkoff

the same 63 million people that voted for Bush

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 03:44:56 AM
the same 63 million people that voted for Bush

Gotcha.

East Coast Hustle

Nik:

Free your calendar in early september.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nikoli Volkoff

DO WITH THE OPPRESION OF CALANDERS!!!!!

East Coast Hustle

I think you meant "down", but yeah.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nikoli Volkoff

i sez whats i menz and i menz what i sez