News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Hi Im New

Started by iSPEAKonlyFORthe23, December 21, 2012, 09:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 22, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 06:11:22 PM
regret and RWHN -:lulz:
Rotary World Help Network?

Yes

When you say toppling the government, do you mean government in the sense that an American would say it or that a Brit would say it? Half the time when a Brit says government, they actually mean administration. But those Brits can't speak English and don't know the difference, of course. So do you speak English or not?

I mean government. I have a new system to put into place. And I speak abstract, mostly.

I see.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 22, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 06:11:22 PM
regret and RWHN -:lulz:
Rotary World Help Network?
When you say toppling the government, do you mean government in the sense that an American would say it or that a Brit would say it? Half the time when a Brit says government, they actually mean administration. But those Brits can't speak English and don't know the difference, of course. So do you speak English or not?

I mean government. I have a new system to put into place. And I speak abstract, mostly.

Imma get out my pokin' stick.  :pokewithstick:

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

I'm gonna leave this thread here for a little while longer just so I can identify who most of the obvious trolls and assholes here are.

AFK

Well, I can save you some trouble.

Everyone.

RWHN,
a helper, but not a Rotarian.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Leave this thread here? Do you expect to delete it at some point?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 22, 2012, 11:14:46 PM
I'm gonna leave this thread here for a little while longer just so I can identify who most of the obvious trolls and assholes here are.
You have no idea where you are right now, do you?  :lulz:

Sano

In the olden days people would lurk before posting on a forum in order to learn about the general feeling of the board. I recommend you do it in order to run away screaming in fear and/or disgust enjoy the wonderful peacefulness of this forum, where everything is made of butterflies and rainbows.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: A far more meaningful task would be to figure out who the subtle trolls and assholes are here.

Cainad,
not subtle

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

Quote from: Sano on December 23, 2012, 12:31:00 AM
In the olden days people would lurk before posting on a forum in order to learn about the general feeling of the board. I recommend you do it in order to run away screaming in fear and/or disgust enjoy the wonderful peacefulness of this forum, where everything is made of butterflies and rainbows.

Hah, My internet ego was forged in the depths of the the CORe, so don't expect to see me running away from here. I've seen some shit, son.

Sano

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:11:02 AM

Hah, My internet ego was forged in the depths of the the CORe, so don't expect to see me running away from here. I've seen some shit, son.

Having an "internet ego" is a good indication that you will run away. The only question is about the amount of butthurt you will leak before you do so.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

Quote from: Sano on December 23, 2012, 01:13:10 AM
Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:11:02 AM

Having an "internet ego" is a good indication that you will run away. The only question is about the amount of butthurt you will leak before you do so.

You remind me of another guy at another forum. He would also keep saying the most mundane things.

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

Quote from: Phox on December 23, 2012, 12:06:33 AM

Okay, there are a couple of ways to interpret that post;

A: I'm really, really baked
B: I just walked in to the wrong alley, buster
C: ?
D: Profit

Which one is it?

Phox

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:18:11 AM

Which one is it?
All of the above, depending on which side of the cage you're on.

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

Quote from: Phox on December 23, 2012, 01:19:33 AM
Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:18:11 AM

Which one is it?
All of the above, depending on which side of the cage you're on.

:lol: I bet you thought that sounded really profound. :P