News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

...Until you see the whites of their eyes!

Started by Richter, February 02, 2013, 01:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

So my manager walks down the aisle today and announces we are going to have a three legged race.

(...wait for it.)

He say's I'm out of luck.  I am taller than the rest, and would be hobbled by shorter teammates.

(...it's too good to be true...hold fire...)

He insists on going on about it. 

"It's OK, I can run a three legged race by myself."

Then he turn back to Kay, gets a sip of coffee in his mouth, and he realizes the implications of what I just said. 
HE spewed coffee ALL over Kay.

Suggestions of foolish sports have been rescinded.  :pwned:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.