News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

What's the largest organ in the body?

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., February 20, 2013, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

If you said anything other than 'fetus', you're wrong!

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/19/alabama_goper_a_baby_is_the_largest_organ_in_the_body/

QuoteIn defending her bill to crack down on abortion clinics, Alabama state Rep. Mary Sue McClurkin argued that abortions should be more strictly regulated because "When a physician removes a child from a woman, that is the largest organ in a body."

McClurkin, a Republican, added: "That's a big thing. That's a big surgery. You don't have any other organs in your body that are bigger than that."

O.o Sorry if this is a repost. I did look through the forums to see if there was another post but I admit to being brain dead right now. This shit is crazy.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2013, 01:39:55 AM

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/19/alabama_goper_a_baby_is_the_largest_organ_in_the_body/

QuoteIn defending her bill to crack down on abortion clinics, Alabama state Rep. Mary Sue McClurkin argued that abortions should be more strictly regulated because "When a physician removes a child from a woman, that is the largest organ in a body."

McClurkin, a Republican, added: "That's a big thing. That's a big surgery. You don't have any other organs in your body that are bigger than that."

O.o Sorry if this is a repost. I did look through the forums to see if there was another post but I admit to being brain dead right now. This shit is crazy.

I CAN TOP IT!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/mike-leara-missouri-gun-bill-felony.php
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2013, 01:48:29 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/mike-leara-missouri-gun-bill-felony.php

:horrormirth: What the fucking fuck? I have no words for this.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2013, 01:51:19 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

This is the Century of Poe's Law.

Do never test.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2013, 01:58:27 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

Wouldn't dream of it. Sorta makes me want to hole up on a mountain somewhere with some moonshine and a shotgun and ride it all out, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2013, 02:00:45 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

Wouldn't dream of it. Sorta makes me want to hole up on a mountain somewhere with some moonshine and a shotgun and ride it all out, though.

Oddly enough, that's also what the teabillies want.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2013, 02:06:58 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

D'oh!! I guess I'm moving to Tucson then. I'll bring the moonshine and rifle.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2013, 03:24:54 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

And WE'LL bring the SOUL-CRUSHING DESPAIR.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2013, 03:26:44 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

Sounds like a family reunion.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 20, 2013, 03:27:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2013, 03:26:44 AM

I CAN TOP IT!

Do never test.

Sounds like a family reunion.

Anybody know how to pick dulcimer with a chicken feather? We need to have SONGS about soul crushing despair to sing on our rotted porches.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK so. I know this whole "theater" thing is a thing, and stuff, but at this point I feel like the media is reporting on that one crazy person as if they were a credible threat to society. Like the guy in Vermont running for governor dressed as a giant pickle.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 20, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
OK so. I know this whole "theater" thing is a thing, and stuff, but at this point I feel like the media is reporting on that one crazy person as if they were a credible threat to society. Like the guy in Vermont running for governor dressed as a giant pickle.

The PeopleTM demand to be OUTRAGED and SHOCKED.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: six to the quixotic on February 20, 2013, 04:20:25 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 20, 2013, 03:49:19 PM

The PeopleTM demand to be OUTRAGED and SHOCKED.

He's right, Nigel.  The public demands this sort of shit.

I live in Ankh-Morpork.   :lulz: :horrormirth:

I dunno about credible threat but I am supremely annoyed that these people are part of the government. Every one of these nutbags should go on that show, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and if they lose, they're fired.