News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Conquest of the Planet of the Bride of the Son of the Return of the Open Bar

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 08, 2013, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 13, 2013, 06:14:44 AM
I think I found the perfect avatar.  Hit refresh.

Your avatar is hilarious in a "someday they'll come for me" sort of way. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 12, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 12, 2013, 10:25:05 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 12, 2013, 10:13:03 PM
OH MY GOD POST OFFICE ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON

I hear ya.

Well, they're all out now, except Waffles. I'm gonna do a separate batch of seriously shelf-stable ones for him.

Everyone who's getting cookies: I cannot guarantee that everything makes it there not stale or broken, in fact I'm pretty sure a bunch of things are going to break in transit. As long as nothing gets lost in the postal system, nothing will have the chance to go seriously bad, and the mix of baked goods should keep everything at close to the optimal moisture levels. The chocolate balls contain alcohol as a preservative, do not feed them to small children.

You should salt and pickle them.  Scandinavians can't get enough of that shit.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

So tonight I have Navy Ball with the bf. I can't even begin to describe how giddy I am. Considering I haven't gone to a formal since fucking high school prom (I'm not counting my wedding.) I get to wear a dress, and makeup, and high heels! OMG. I GET TO BE A DAMN WOMAN. :banana:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

University application sent.  Should know what's happening in six weeks or less.

navkat

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on April 13, 2013, 07:19:28 PM
Yes, they're talking about you.
:x :x :x

I'm fascinated by this division of "creatives" and "non-creatives". Someone pointed out that the author of the original article is a psychologist and a known troll, which makes me wonder if the article was indeed deliberately inflammatory.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 13, 2013, 08:20:59 PM
Quote from: stelz on April 13, 2013, 07:19:28 PM
Yes, they're talking about you.
:x :x :x

I'm fascinated by this division of "creatives" and "non-creatives". Someone pointed out that the author of the original article is a psychologist and a known troll, which makes me wonder if the article was indeed deliberately inflammatory.

I'm sure it was.

"Pay them poorly".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

Does anyone know what Essex is like? Is it a nice place?

Edit: There's a chance I may be moving to the UK
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

I can tell you about Essex, New York, but I imagine that wouldn't help much.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.