News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What are birds? Like water, they are impossible to describe.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Freeky


Cain

Birds are dinosaurs too stupid to realise they should be extinct.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But didn't they just come to this planet in 1952?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

trix

Clearly it's time to watch "Do you poop enough?".

...until you turn it on and discover it's just a title for the Presidential Debate.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial



Silliness aside, what causes a chicken to molt like that?
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

NeonWytch

They don't molt like that, they're born like that.
Those are Turkens. We had them on a farm I worked on a couple of years ago, actually.

They're adorable, and need a lot less feed to make eggs with because a surprising amount of energy goes into feathers.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Trivial

Quote from: NeonWytch on October 27, 2016, 02:04:17 AM
They don't molt like that, they're born like that.
Those are Turkens. We had them on a farm I worked on a couple of years ago, actually.

They're adorable, and need a lot less feed to make eggs with because a surprising amount of energy goes into feathers.

Cool, thanks! 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

P3nT4gR4m

That's awesome. So you'd really only need one of those and a duck for a turducken.  8)

I'm up to my arse in Brexit Numpties, but I want more.  Target-rich environments are the new sexy.
Not actually a meat product.
Ass-Kicking & Foot-Stomping Ancient Master of SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK
Awful and Bent Behemothic Results of Last Night's Painful Squat.
High Altitude Haggis-Filled Sex Bucket From Beyond Time and Space.
Internet Monkey Person of Filthy and Immoral Pygmy-Porn Wart Contagion
Octomom Auxillary Heat Exchanger Repairman
walking the fine line line between genius and batshit fucking crazy

"computation is a pattern in the spacetime arrangement of particles, and it's not the particles but the pattern that really matters! Matter doesn't matter." -- Max Tegmark

Cain

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on October 27, 2016, 12:35:29 PM
That's awesome. So you'd really only need one of those and a duck for a turducken.  8)

I was thinking just the same, tbh