News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on December 13, 2013, 05:41:28 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on December 13, 2013, 05:17:30 PM
Quote from: :regret: on December 13, 2013, 09:04:20 AM
Quote from: Pæs on December 13, 2013, 06:34:13 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on December 13, 2013, 06:22:45 AM
No.  Speech patterning indicates female writer... :oops:
Really? Because the writer claims to be male. But, we'll just trust your ability to recognise gendered speech patterning.
I could not get that out of that image, am i missing something or do you have another source?
Just from that little snippet- The generally passive voice, then I could not help detecting "valley girl" in the expression "Umm what the hell".  Either way, the person is most def. confused  :lulz:
I have used that exact phrase.

Gag me with a spoon.
How about a nice oaky white wine?

I am now, according to LuciferX's inescapable logic, a female from California.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 13, 2013, 09:18:44 AM
The blog in question is a well known troll blog in the anime community.  Apparently a retraction was made about getting fired, but since the whole blog is private, I cannot read it.

This shows you're not missing out on much, though.

QuoteI think I've honestly always hated real women ever since I was young. From my own bitchy mother who left my father, to the first girl I've ever had a crush on in grade school, to the first girl I ever dated in high school. I feel like it's an instinct of mine to hate real women. I feel like as an Otaku King in training, it's also my duty to hate women. Anime has shown me this. It has shown me that 2D is far superior and I shouldn't accept any substitutes.

Real women are disgusting, greedy, fat, have big breasts, and only use men as an accessory for status. Without men, women would find no value because they define their value by the man they're with. Real women just take, take, TAKE. And they only think about themselves. I hate women because they don't love me. So they should die.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

QuoteI await the day where a 3D woman comes up to me and it's obvious she's interested because I'm so awesome. I'll look her in the eyes and say, "Get the hell away from me. I hate your kind. I only have one love and her name is Ruri Gokou."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Ben Shapiro

Cain