News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unrelated, here is a cat on a keyboard in space.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

That cat is seething.  If it had opposable thumbs, and were not set adrift in the silent but deadly void of the infinite, I have no doubt it would be smashing that keyboard.

minuspace

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 08, 2015, 03:58:32 PM
The only primate-pounding-on-keyboard gifs I could find are these:

I like this, though still trying to discern what [F5] means exactly.  What got me about my monkey is how she just looks like a disaffected version of an ancient Babylonian time-keeper, now running on click-bait instead of lunar cycles.

minuspace

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 08, 2015, 03:59:54 PM
Unrelated, here is a cat on a keyboard in space.

That cat knows it's on the trip of it's life, I mean, it has all the beginnings of the "OMG, are you f&<king kidding me expression". :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2015, 04:01:50 PM
That cat is seething.  If it had opposable thumbs, and were not set adrift in the silent but deadly void of the infinite, I have no doubt it would be smashing that keyboard.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Was watching a piece of this yesterday and found it hurt me a little where my heart used to be.  Can't say why...  Something haunting about it, random snippet from a Bruce-Lee movie, Game of Death, that went a little heavy on the foreshadowing.  I wasn't even able to make it through the damn movie :confuzed:

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Chelagoras The Boulder

i laughed so hard at that i pooted a bit.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: LuciferX on March 08, 2015, 07:07:55 PM
I like this, though still trying to discern what [F5] means exactly.
It's the refresh key in web browsers on Windows (stemming from its earlier and more generic use in other programs as 'start from scratch' -- in Microsoft IDEs and various forms of Microsoft BASIC, F5 was used to run the program from an initial state, ignoring any currently paused program whose run could be resumed).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

axod

just this

Cain

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Trivial

Yes my band name is Inappropriate Dreads. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on March 09, 2015, 12:43:58 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on March 08, 2015, 07:07:55 PM
I like this, though still trying to discern what [F5] means exactly.
It's the refresh key in web browsers on Windows (stemming from its earlier and more generic use in other programs as 'start from scratch' -- in Microsoft IDEs and various forms of Microsoft BASIC, F5 was used to run the program from an initial state, ignoring any currently paused program whose run could be resumed).

How fitting.  So it started like an interstitial "pause" and then became refresh. The poor function has no way to reconnect to it's past: its all repetition without recognition.  Nice trope for the human condition :lulz: