News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Open Bar MMXIV^2: Solace of Quantum

Started by Cain, June 05, 2013, 11:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 13, 2013, 03:11:50 PM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on June 13, 2013, 02:00:15 PM
And to add to all this madness:
Being consistently stupidly happy and seriously making plans to hitchhike 350 kilometres (spending 180$ on train tickets is not an option for me at the moment) to meet someone does suggest that I'm in love or something.

$180? where are you going? Azerbaijan?

Anyway, the stupidly happy being in love thing is all kinds of awesome!
Well, Trondheim. Something like 600 kr per way, cheaper if I find some Minipris tickets but they're not NOW.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 13, 2013, 10:29:24 AM
Resignation emailed to all and copies left on desk.

Now to play the waiting game.

SWEET!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Being consistently stupidly happy and seriously making plans to hitchhike 350 kilometres (spending 180$ on train tickets is not an option for me at the moment) to meet someone does suggest that I'm in love or something.

D'awwwww!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on June 13, 2013, 03:59:12 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 13, 2013, 03:11:50 PM

$180? where are you going? Azerbaijan?

Anyway, the stupidly happy being in love thing is all kinds of awesome!
Well, Trondheim. Something like 600 kr per way, cheaper if I find some Minipris tickets but they're not NOW.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that one has to order MONTHS in advance for the minipris tickets.

I usually do Lavprisekspressen from Oslo to Trondheim or Bergen.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am determined to find a skateboard today.

I also have to finish up a paper so I can actually truly be done with school, but I feel like that's pretty easily doable.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel like doing absolutely nothing but fucking around and looking at skateboards yesterday was restorative. I am so much less stressed now.

Junkenstein

Resignation and terms of resignation accepted.

Packing up the rest of my shit, on the road tomorrow.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE. I. AM. OUT.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Junkenstein

Also, unemployed now. Still a far preferable situation. I'll be taking a few weeks out to recover before worrying about that too much though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

I've mostly been posting in between clients, whilst forcing food down my mouth (which makes it hard to talk, which is frustrating), and on the can.

Gotta make that money. Had to shitcan another therapist with wide eyes, dreams, and no courtesy or follow through. But I found another who was able to FIX ME, which never happens. And I've got a few on the line for interviews and such.

I've got three rooms now, can't leave that shit empty.

I have a whole mess of things to say, feel like I got my Holy back, but it all takes time.

I got some reliable, affordable childcare, which I havent had for months. I've been watching the boy on my off days. So my brain is pretty crispy.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Oh man, Alty, sounds like your situation is on the path to being pretty sweet. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I finished my horrible loathesome paper and the paper that was reflections on the paper (really, lady? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?) and now I am going to go find me a motherfucking skateboard.

I want to share with you that this writing instructor would issue assignment instructions in comic sans.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 12:57:56 AM
I finished my horrible loathesome paper and the paper that was reflections on the paper (really, lady? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?) and now I am going to go find me a motherfucking skateboard.

I want to share with you that this writing instructor would issue assignment instructions in comic sans.

Ew.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess I'm going to wait for Hot Cowboy to come pick me up, and THEN I'm going to go skateboard-hunting.

Don Coyote

Done with my last final. Going to fuck off from the fun things I want to do to do fun things that require less brain.