News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

HEY OREGON, WE'RE JUST AS WEIRD AS YOU ARE!

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 20, 2013, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 04:54:12 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 02:37:20 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 07:48:29 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 03:58:50 AM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 22, 2013, 01:59:58 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/2013/10/21/man-goes-bonkers-on-house-and-tree-but-loves-america/

I just wonder what the tree said to him. :lulz:

Trees are bastards.  Nobody should have to wait until they attack.  Because they're GONNA, and everyone knows it.

Those assholes. Just LOOKING at us.

Nobody gives me the fucking stink eye.  NOBODY.

:lulz:

Your trees are mutated.  There's green shit all over them.  And I see no horrible spike-like thorns.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:09:35 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 04:54:12 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 02:37:20 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 07:48:29 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 03:58:50 AM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 22, 2013, 01:59:58 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/2013/10/21/man-goes-bonkers-on-house-and-tree-but-loves-america/

I just wonder what the tree said to him. :lulz:

Trees are bastards.  Nobody should have to wait until they attack.  Because they're GONNA, and everyone knows it.

Those assholes. Just LOOKING at us.

Nobody gives me the fucking stink eye.  NOBODY.

Your trees are mutated.  There's green shit all over them.  And I see no horrible spike-like thorns.

They are almost entirely harmless, and some of them even give us fruit. Just because.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 05:15:17 PM
They are almost entirely harmless, and some of them even give us fruit. Just because.

Well, that's passive-aggressive as hell.  They talk shit about you all day, then give you some fruit.

That's the very definition of an abusive relationship.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:26:28 PM

Well, that's passive-aggressive as hell.  They talk shit about you all day, then give you some fruit.

East Coast Hustle

http://q13fox.com/2013/11/19/bride-bites-groom-gets-jail-time-honeymoon/

I wish they had shown a picture of her teeth. It's all radioactive mutant hill people out there so they could have been pretty gnarly.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on November 19, 2013, 09:41:09 PM
http://q13fox.com/2013/11/19/bride-bites-groom-gets-jail-time-honeymoon/

I wish they had shown a picture of her teeth. It's all radioactive mutant hill people out there so they could have been pretty gnarly.

Sweet jesus, the links from that story...  :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, you know what? I followed a couple of those links. Washington is FUCKED UP. :eek:

East Coast Hustle

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-Suspicious-person-aboard-drifting-Victoria-Clipper-233991741.html

I've nicked a couple of dinghies in my time (always returned them unharmed) but this guy stole a friggin' international ferry. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:26:28 PM

You ARE aware of what happens when you eat a bunch of fruit.

Fuckin trees.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on December 07, 2013, 09:41:31 PM
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-Suspicious-person-aboard-drifting-Victoria-Clipper-233991741.html

I've nicked a couple of dinghies in my time (always returned them unharmed) but this guy stole a friggin' international ferry. :lulz:

That is amazing! I like how he's kind of dressed like a pirate, too.

East Coast Hustle

East Coast Hustle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, you guys have a whole different KIND of weird. We have Oregon weird, that makes you go "heh, who would have imagined that?". You have the kind of weird that makes me afraid to click on links.

East Coast Hustle

I think that falling into a machine that BREAKS UP CLUMPS OF TREE BARK WITH 7 INCH TINES counts as something that most people would not have imagined.

And, I mean, Kelso.