News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

HEY OREGON, WE'RE JUST AS WEIRD AS YOU ARE!

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 20, 2013, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on July 22, 2013, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 22, 2013, 07:49:20 AM
Quote from: stelz on July 21, 2013, 11:38:46 PM
ANOTHER STATE THROWS ITS HAT INTO THE RING: IOWA

Not good enough. TRY HARDER.

That guy has some kind of neurological disorder! It doesn't have a name yet and isn't diagnosed or recognized at all by anyone, but I would bet money on it. I have seen it a few times and I think it's deserving of more investigation. It's insanely recognizable by some really distinctive traits, though.

Once it's diagnosed and recognised, a lot of Teabaggers will be certifiable, I think.

Remember Jacob from the MMA pedo troll? Same thing. It's seriously super distinctive and seems to go hand-in-hand with social retardation and weird wrong conclusions about things. I have no idea whether anyone's described it yet or whether it's correlated with anything else, but I am pretty sure it's a discrete syndrome. I've never encountered anything in the literature that identifies it but there's a lot I haven't read.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The interesting thing is that it shares some characteristics with autism but totally isn't autism.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

A trifecta today:

Juggalos! Swords! Potential lesbians! http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/2013/09/26/prosecutor-sword-wielding-juggalo-chased-girlfriends-lady-love-with-sword/

Yachts! Ninjas! No pants! http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/half-naked-man-fleeing-ninja/nZ7g8/

And finally, this guy. People who aren't familiar with Seattle probably won't get it, but those who are will realize that this guy just died in a real-life GTA stunt crash involving flying headfirst off an elevated roadway and landing on the street below. http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/09/motorcyclist-dies-after-driving-off-viaduct-in-seattle/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You guys do crazy at a whole different speed. :horrormirth:

Oregon crazy is a slightly more benign, :? kind of crazy (plus bees). For example, today's headlines include area residents angry about suicide-prevention fences spoiling their view: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/steve_novick_hears_an_earful_f.html#incart_river

Also a lost mushroom picker has been found, and a police chase ended in a crash about a block from E.O.T.'s house.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, Seattle is intent on being a BIG CITY where IMPORTANT THINGS happen. Apparently even our weirdos and criminals suffer from these delusions of grandeur.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on September 27, 2013, 12:08:49 AM
Yeah, Seattle is intent on being a BIG CITY where IMPORTANT THINGS happen. Apparently even our weirdos and criminals suffer from these delusions of grandeur.

I think Portland, much like the rest of Oregon, is absolutely intent on NOT being a big city, which is why our weirdos and criminals seem to generate headlines more suitable for the Ochocos than for a city of nearly 600,000.

East Coast Hustle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 22, 2013, 01:59:58 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/2013/10/21/man-goes-bonkers-on-house-and-tree-but-loves-america/

I just wonder what the tree said to him. :lulz:

Trees are bastards.  Nobody should have to wait until they attack.  Because they're GONNA, and everyone knows it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 07:48:29 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 03:58:50 AM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 22, 2013, 01:59:58 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/2013/10/21/man-goes-bonkers-on-house-and-tree-but-loves-america/

I just wonder what the tree said to him. :lulz:

Trees are bastards.  Nobody should have to wait until they attack.  Because they're GONNA, and everyone knows it.

Those assholes. Just LOOKING at us.

Nobody gives me the fucking stink eye.  NOBODY.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.