Buttchugging, move aside: The newest HORRIBLE DANGER to THE CHILDREN!

Started by Doktor Howl, June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: Cainad on June 25, 2013, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:51:42 PM
Quote from: Cainad on June 25, 2013, 06:49:47 PM
FUCK ALL OF THAT, these kids need to GET WIT DA TIMES

The way of the future is sitting your bare ass in a bedpan filled with street-grade Four Loko (or homemade equivalent), playing D&D and wearing Harry Potter wizard hats. And then put it on YouTube.

When I was a kid, we just smoked bad weed and called it a day.  There wasn't time for all this complexity.

All of these instant-download wifi drugs from the App Store have made things really confusing. You can't even get a ditch weed-level buzz without four Instagrams and an Xbox.

Lamest future EVER.

The day they actually invent that shit is the day everyone stops moving and starves to death.

I'm for anything that stops the fuckwits from cramming quarter pounders in their gaping maws.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM
http://www.today.com/news/dangerous-viral-trend-threatens-teens-smoking-alcohol-6C10435401

Quote"These videos scare the hell out of me," says Steve Pasierb, who runs the partnership at drugfree.org.

This could be even worse than when the little bastards were smoking banana peels.

QuoteThis is so new that there are no hard numbers yet on how many kids have ended up in the hospital from smoking alcohol.

I CAN NAME THIS SONG IN TWO NOTES!

It is quite a bit worse than smoking banana peels.  This is a pretty dangerous activity, particularly for teens and children.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2013, 07:32:42 PM
Oh fuck. 40 pages.

Optimist.  Asshole is now here to tell us what a serious threat this is.  200+ pages, with us being regaled with tales of pharming and vodka condoms and all the other things that killed all the children.

On just as much evidence, mind you.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:32:12 PM
http://www.today.com/news/dangerous-viral-trend-threatens-teens-smoking-alcohol-6C10435401

Quote"These videos scare the hell out of me," says Steve Pasierb, who runs the partnership at drugfree.org.

This could be even worse than when the little bastards were smoking banana peels.

QuoteThis is so new that there are no hard numbers yet on how many kids have ended up in the hospital from smoking alcohol.

It is quite a bit worse than smoking banana peels.  This is a pretty dangerous activity, particularly for teens and children.

Of COURSE it is, RWHN.  Just like all the other VIRAL, TRENDY THREATS TO THE CHILDREN that preventionists screech about every fucking year.

All of which turn out to be humungous killers, which is why the species is going extinct.

You guys are a joke.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:40:03 PM

Of COURSE it is, RWHN.  Just like all the other VIRAL, TRENDY THREATS TO THE CHILDREN that preventionists screech about every fucking year.

All of which turn out to be humungous killers, which is why the species is going extinct.

You guys are a joke.

So how many kids would it have to kill/seriously ill before we are allowed to talk about it and make parents aware? 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:47:33 PM

You guys are a joke.

So how many kids would it have to kill/seriously ill before we are allowed to talk about it and make parents aware?

This isn't North Korea.  You can talk all you like...but nobody's listening, no matter WHAT you tell each other under the fart-huffing blanket.

You've cried wolf way too often.

(edit for typo)
Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

You guys are a joke.

Let's start with "one" and I'll see you in 40 pages to request this again.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2013, 07:52:36 PM

You guys are a joke.

Let's start with "one" and I'll see you in 40 pages to request this again.

And at 80 and at 120 and etc etc ad nauseum.

It's easier to deal with imaginary threats than real ones, after all.  That's how you preventionist.
Molon Lube

AFK

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
So why are you whining about it?

:lulz:

Nobody's listening but I need to make a thread about it anyway. 

Slow day on PD Rog? 

:lulz:

Naw, I tripped across this retarded shit on NBC's website, and I thought of you.

Molon Lube