News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Buttchugging, move aside: The newest HORRIBLE DANGER to THE CHILDREN!

Started by Doktor Howl, June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Is it just me that is reminded of RWHN when cheap, sensationalist bullshit appears on the news?
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:58:25 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
So why are you whining about it?

:lulz:

Nobody's listening but I need to make a thread about it anyway. 

Slow day on PD Rog? 

Naw, I tripped across this retarded shit on NBC's website, and I thought of you.

Hmm, and yet you are already whining about me posting in the thread that you started because of an article that you found that made you think of me.   :|

Have you been huffing alcohol?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:58:25 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
So why are you whining about it?

Nobody's listening but I need to make a thread about it anyway. 

Slow day on PD Rog? 

Naw, I tripped across this retarded shit on NBC's website, and I thought of you.

Hmm, and yet you are already whining about me posting in the thread that you started because of an article that you found that made you think of me.   :|

Have you been huffing alcohol?

Naw.  Saw you attention-whoring and thought maybe you were lonely.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,34752.msg1272212.html#msg1272212

Just kidding.  I wasn't whining about you posting, RWHN, I knew you'd have to.  You're sort of OCD about these sorts of things.

Besides, I didn't even bring your name up in the first place.  I was just laughing at the whole idea of preventionists.  Not everything is all about you.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:34:37 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2013, 07:32:42 PM
Oh fuck. 40 pages.

Optimist.  Asshole is now here to tell us what a serious threat this is.  200+ pages, with us being regaled with tales of pharming and vodka condoms and all the other things that killed all the children.

On just as much evidence, mind you.   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 09:50:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:34:37 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2013, 07:32:42 PM
Oh fuck. 40 pages.

Optimist.  Asshole is now here to tell us what a serious threat this is.  200+ pages, with us being regaled with tales of pharming and vodka condoms and all the other things that killed all the children.

On just as much evidence, mind you.   :lulz:

If you look a little further back, you'll see that:

1.  You had already been brought up, and

2.  You had already posted your usual bullshit.

Do try to keep up, you weedy little nerd.
Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

I mean, it's entirely possible to make fun of all the other retards in your "field", without specifically mentioning you, right?  The whole pack of you seem to be alarmist morons.
Molon Lube

AFK

It's possible, except the posts above clearly indicate I was a motivating factor.  I mean, it's okay, it was either that or you were looking for a reach around from the choir.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 09:56:06 PM
It's possible, except the posts above clearly indicate I was a motivating factor.  I mean, it's okay, it was either that or you were looking for a reach around from the choir.

You seem to have confused me for someone who takes you and your sniveling seriously.  I saw something INANE, it DID remind me of you, but I would have posted it anyway.

Just because you're a fucking idiot doesn't mean you're the only fucking idiot.  Seriously.

And I don't suppose you've figured out that there IS a choir, not because of mind lazors, but because, you know, everyone hates your stinking, low-rant fascist guts.  No, it couldn't be that.  It must instead be Dok's EVIL MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES and CLONE ARMY.

Dumbass.
Molon Lube

AFK

I didn't say anything about mind-lazors, but, by that same token, the latest posts in the stickied "New Friends" make it pretty clear that you and Nigel revel in the idea of it.   :lulz:

Which is understandable, everyone wants to feel valued and respected by others.

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
I didn't say anything about mind-lazors, but, by that same token, the latest posts in the stickied "New Friends" make it pretty clear that you and Nigel revel in the idea of it.   :lulz:

Which is understandable, everyone wants to feel valued and respected by others.

REMEMBER, KIDS:  DO NOT USE SATIRE AROUND DUMB PEOPLE.

Molon Lube

AFK

C'mon, you and I both know you crave that kind of attention.  It's why you get your shorts in a twist when people aren't posting and interacting with you.  I'm here just trying to keep you happy.  ;-)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 10:52:25 PM
C'mon, you and I both know you crave that kind of attention.  It's why you get your shorts in a twist when people aren't posting and interacting with you.  I'm here just trying to keep you happy.  ;-)

This is the part where I stop laughing and get mad, right?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Remember, kids:  No matter how busy you are, or how focused you are on anything, there's always time to stop, smell the flowers, and crap all over a "policy maker".  In this case, the dumbass at the link, but if there's a local one, he or she will be sure to stick his head underneath your pooper, too.

It's like having targets that aim for the bullet.
Molon Lube