News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

An Open Letter To RWHN

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 06, 2013, 05:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on September 10, 2013, 06:52:40 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 10, 2013, 06:46:14 PM
Dear RWHN,

I got mad at you because you refused my cookies. Your stated reason of "I HAVE KIDS" rubbed me hella the wrong way because I have kids, too. So I started pointing out instances of your personal privacy policy being fucking weird because I was still pissed about the snub. My bad.

If it's any consolation, I often say "no thanks" to people IRL when they offer me food.  Don't know why, it's just one of my idiosyncracies I guess.

's fair. Getting snubbed and getting butthurt about being snubbed is a long standing Discordian tradition.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Count Chocula

I accidentally super gay thread while we all touch dicks with the internet.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Delcon on September 11, 2013, 03:37:22 AM
Were not ones to judge your robosexuality.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

FWIW, I'm not really into hugging.  Unless you are family or my fiancee.   ;)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

For you, Delcon. NSFW-ish.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Bu🤠ns

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on September 11, 2013, 03:59:51 AM
FWIW, I'm not really into hugging.  Unless you are family or my fiancee.   ;)

We'd be afraid that your blazer would eat us anyway. :wink:

Nephew Twiddleton

Though truth be told, I really didn't notice your suit to much, and I'm not one to talk about ill fitting clothes, since I seem to favor oversized shirts myself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on September 10, 2013, 06:27:11 PM
Treaty signed.   

I knew when you insisted on referring to this thread as a "truce" or a "treaty" that what you had in mind was just generating a respite in which to set up another, different kind of thread-killing BULLSHIT.

So now it's a passive-aggressive combination of strawman arguments and monotonous repetition of the SAME FUCKING THING, over and over again, until the offending thread (ie, one by Nigel or myself) withers up and fucking dies.

You can take your fucking "treaty" and shove it right up your diseased ass, muppet-boy.

Oh, and you dropped this:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 12, 2013, 05:04:00 PM
Treaty signed.   

I knew when you insisted on referring to this thread as a "truce" or a "treaty" that what you had in mind was just generating a respite in which to set up another, different kind of thread-killing BULLSHIT.

So now it's a passive-aggressive combination of strawman arguments and monotonous repetition of the SAME FUCKING THING, over and over again, until the offending thread (ie, one by Nigel or myself) withers up and fucking dies.

You can take your fucking "treaty" and shove it right up your diseased ass, muppet-boy.

Did I miss something? I saw the Miley thread, but that just looked like a discussion...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on September 12, 2013, 05:15:40 PM
Treaty signed.   

Did I miss something? I saw the Miley thread, but that just looked like a discussion...

Sure as fuck does, until you look at the totality of his posts, which were THE SAME FUCKING THING EACH TIME, until the OP got disgusted and walked out.

BUT HEY, FUCK, IT'S ME YOU'RE TALKING TO...So obviously, this is ALL IN MY HEAD and should be DISREGARDED.  I'm always on about shit like this, and obviously I must be the BAD GUY in the situation, because I have no actual intelligence or personality, JUST MINDLESS RAGE!   UNNNNNG!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 12, 2013, 05:17:48 PM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on September 12, 2013, 05:15:40 PM
Treaty signed.   

Sure as fuck does, until you look at the totality of his posts, which were THE SAME FUCKING THING EACH TIME, until the OP got disgusted and walked out.

BUT HEY, FUCK, IT'S ME YOU'RE TALKING TO...So obviously, this is ALL IN MY HEAD and should be DISREGARDED.  I'm always on about shit like this, and obviously I must be the BAD GUY in the situation, because I have no actual intelligence or personality, JUST MINDLESS RAGE!   UNNNNNG!

Ummm, I just thought I'd missed other threads. I mean, it wasn't great content, but I didn't think it was really intentional. I also wasn't calling you anything, I was just asking.