News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

I love Miley Cyrus

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 10, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love love love that she invoked Yoko Ono, because yes.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 07:43:46 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
This is an amazing rant: Ann Magnuson (Bongwater, et al) writes an open letter to an open letter.

http://pleasekillme.com/ann-magnusons-open-letter-to-an-open-letter/

Also, Miley is on SNL tonight.  Should be interesting.

I'm really confused about whom she is calling out. Or what she is actually saying. This is like American Poetry class all over again.

I think she just bitch-slapped EVERYBODY. Including us.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on October 05, 2013, 07:45:12 PM
This is an amazing rant: Ann Magnuson (Bongwater, et al) writes an open letter to an open letter.

I'm really confused about whom she is calling out. Or what she is actually saying. This is like American Poetry class all over again.

That's kind of how I feel.
Like I got bitch slapped in a beautiful way, and I just too dumb to know exactly how and why.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 07:46:57 PM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on October 05, 2013, 07:45:12 PM

That's kind of how I feel.
Like I got bitch slapped in a beautiful way, and I just too dumb to know exactly how and why.

That's the story of my life.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Yeah, that was 10 different kinds of awesome.

Cainad (dec.)

I think I'm getting a nosebleed from the beauty of this.

That might be the wasabi peas, but I think it's the letter.

LMNO

This is the usual effect Ann Magnuson has on people.

I've loved her for quite a long time.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Demolition Squid on October 05, 2013, 07:36:09 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 04:10:04 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on September 10, 2013, 11:35:43 PM
I was going to but
Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on September 10, 2013, 11:34:43 PM
Jesus, that is triggering some ptsd. 

Gonna lay down now.

I know this was a bit ago, but. What the fucking hell is fucking wrong with you that you think it is ok to make light of ptsd while making it fucking abundantly clear you are some fucking saint who had to suffer through Hannah Montana and just much to fucking smart and clever and aware and cultured that you have to mock Miley Cyrus for producing anything that you for some fucking reason find offensive.

Also, fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Using ptsd as some fucking part of some really shitty joke or whatever the fuck you were trying to do is really fucking shitty. Not that anyone really expects better of you at this moment in fucking time. Comparing some mild annoyance to having ptsd is exactly like those fucking assholes that think it's cool or zany or enlightening to pretend to have some mental illness.

He isn't going to address it because I disagree with him on many things, I act like DOUR, I agree with Nigel, and I'm not a real person.

Cain

-

Quote from: Cain on October 05, 2013, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 05, 2013, 08:44:05 PM

I think I'm getting a nosebleed from the beauty of this.

That might be the wasabi peas, but I think it's the letter.

I can't read it because the nannywall prevents me.   :sad:

Category Unrated means it might at least get reviewed and changed to something more appropriate...

"Open Letter to an Open Letter,

Seriously? What the FUUUUUCK? You stare at me with your blank page staring back at me like some milky white ass flaps twerking for dollars on the agitated propaganda machine crying out for attention while masquerading your plea for help as a publicity stunt; a call to arms, to legs, beckoning to what is panting between those latex clad gams, those powerful pussy pants that can be sold for so many pieces of silver, gold and Bitcoins on the open market and defiling our father's house of prayer? Don't be fooled! It's a losing game! You think I'm going to fill up your empty void with self-righteous, self-promoting texting drivel, so much jaw-breaking jibber jabber, using this platform for a hectoring lecturing dickity dock to empower the pussy over the cock when all we're really looking for is more 'hits', more eyeballs rolling in the back of heads and onto websites to move more product? Give me a fuckin' break with your 'look at me I know the score, I've been around the block Good Woman of motherfuckin' Setzuan waiting all Godot-like for a royalty check that never shows because some industry spunk mogul spent it on a yacht in Anguilla' BULLSHIT! Because if I even hear one lame-ass vocoder note of that siren song, I'll fall for it and start trying to win at a losers game, getting my act together and taking it on the road, screwin' my head on right and no one is gonna tell me it ain't while running as fast as I can WHILE YOU continue to TAUNT with more whitespace to fill! This is a vortex THAT CAN NEVER BE FILLED; that oozing, gaping GOD SHAPED HOLE aching to be crammed full of cold hard plasmatic cash because it's not like the old daze when we could use paper and a simple yellow No. 2 pencil and begin and end a good bowel movement of a punk rock riot grrl rant with a couple of well crafted paragraphs. Nooooooo! Now it's all about fuckin' word count and bullshit font size and patriarchal borders and shadings and template-tipped bullets and mind-numbing page numbering! Those ever-continuing pages that require the never-ending numbers; numbers that stretch beyond the edges of the known universe, beyond human comprehension, waaaay past the event horizon to drive us star raving mad! And the hashtags! For the sweet love of Jesus, The HASHTAGS! #fuckyouall NOOOOO, these days we don't have time to sit at a simple wooden desk with our McGuffy Reader minding our P's and Q's, we have to PROSTITUTE OURSELVES on computers and iPhones and Humpty Dumpty Mumblety-peg Gadget Thingamajigs being thought up every day by Evil Game Changers in order to trick us into endless 'upgrades' and all the while we continue to be faced with one huge, theocratic mullah of a blank document that just goes on and on and on and on AND ON until the 12th of motherfuckin' NEVER! No matter what I say, no matter how much I type, no matter how fast I spew my vitriol, projectile-vomit, no matter how well I craft this well justified bile that NEEDS TO BE SAID I am still faced with having to do MORE. MORE! MORE! MORE!!!! All because of YOU, you Damnable Open Letter! You who will endlessly taunt me with more empty and infinite GODDAMN white space!!!! This is why NO WOMAN can win at this game! Face the TRUTH: We're being used. Sucked into the tar baby vacuum, used as pawns in the Entertainment Game, being jerked over by The Man in our vain attempt to WRITE OUR OWN SCRIPT. We think this is a way to TAKE BACK OUR POWER? EPIC FAIL! It's all USELESS USELESS USELESS! So much cannon fodder grist for the mill like the sands through the hourglass these are the lies of our lives! Face the facts drones: There is always more to give, more to say, more to feed the insatiable beast, the one that weaves a deceitful web with our Facebook threads, our Tweetie Pie chicken shit cuneiform, our high horse hieroglyphics, our open wound expressionistic Esperanto; these walking shadow boxing matches full of sound and fury signifying not a heck of a lot when you get right down to it cuz all we are is dust in the wind. If – as our mother goddess role model Yoko Ono astutely sang- Woman is Nigger of the World, then You – YOU insidious Open Letter, are the White Supremacist Albino Dictator of The Internet and I say FIE! FIE ON THEE AND YOUR DEMON SPAWN!

With immense respect,

Ann Magnuson"

Cain

-

AFK

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 08:52:29 PM
I was going to but

Gonna lay down now.

I know this was a bit ago, but. What the fucking hell is fucking wrong with you that you think it is ok to make light of ptsd while making it fucking abundantly clear you are some fucking saint who had to suffer through Hannah Montana and just much to fucking smart and clever and aware and cultured that you have to mock Miley Cyrus for producing anything that you for some fucking reason find offensive.

Using ptsd as some fucking part of some really shitty joke or whatever the fuck you were trying to do is really fucking shitty. Not that anyone really expects better of you at this moment in fucking time. Comparing some mild annoyance to having ptsd is exactly like those fucking assholes that think it's cool or zany or enlightening to pretend to have some mental illness.

He isn't going to address it because I disagree with him on many things, I act like DOUR, I agree with Nigel, and I'm not a real person.

There is nothing to address.  What I was communicating was abundantly clear.  You want to be offended.  Nothing I say will change that.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on October 05, 2013, 09:17:54 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 08:52:29 PM
I was going to but

Gonna lay down now.

There is nothing to address.  What I was communicating was abundantly clear.  You want to be offended.  Nothing I say will change that.

Abundantly clear that you are a piece of shit that thinks being annoyed by vapid children entertainment and then being reminded of it later on is the same as have PTSD.

Demolition Squid

I was hoping he'd just missed it in the shuffle. To be charitable to RWHN, it must be pretty overwhelming when every post you make is immediately followed by tons more which take an aggressive tone to you.

But yeah. The fact that someone like him supposedly works with children genuinely horrifies me. I'd say I didn't believe it, but he does remind me of some of the teachers I suffered through.

He just can't help that everyone else is so stupid, you guys.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Don Coyote

Quote from: Demolition Squid on October 05, 2013, 09:25:57 PM
I was hoping he'd just missed it in the shuffle. To be charitable to RWHN, it must be pretty overwhelming when every post you make is immediately followed by tons more which take an aggressive tone to you.

But yeah. The fact that someone like him supposedly works with children genuinely horrifies me. I'd say I didn't believe it, but he does remind me of some of the teachers I suffered through.

He just can't help that everyone else is so stupid, you guys.

Just seeing the name "Miley Cyrus" sets his heart racing, his palms sweating, his stomach churning while he starts looks around for exits and checking for his remote, while running through immediate action to get his remote working so he can quickly change the channel. If he were to so much as hear her voice, he starts feeling terrified and increasingly watchful and observant for hidden hordes of screaming preteen girls. If he were to so much as catch a glimpse of her his bowels and bladded begin to void uncontrollably as he dry heaves, pounding his fists into the walls.