News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 11:28:15 PM
OK so I just did one round of kettlebell. Each round is nine minutes, and holy fuck I love this thing! It's the only exercise device other than roller skates and hula hoops I've even been enthusiastic about, and I can do it INSIDE, in my office, which is a huge plus especially in winter and during the school year.

My biceps are already visibly bigger and I can feel it in my abdomen and legs, plus it's low-impact so I don't have to stress about my joints. I can't wait to size up to a heavier kettlebell.

Fuck yes. Kettlebell and sledgehammer is my new objects of worship. Can't wait to get the 16kg kettlebell I ordered.
This is my goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA1czA1lFqw

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 11:28:56 PM
Fuck those lithe and lean yoga chicks. I'm a goddamn tank.

That gave me the most frightened boner yet.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

I have no drive to study for this quiz tomorrow.

Yep, I think I have burnout. I guess going balls to the wall for 3 years straight after a 10 year break from college did some damage. Fuck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Bu🤠ns

So there was this box of peanut butter and pumpkin cookies and, being midnight, I went for a midnight snack. I try one and it's by far the STALEST most tasteless cookie I'd ever eaten!  I look at the box to see what horrible brand just insulted my taste buds and it was my dog's brand. :|

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on September 18, 2013, 11:42:55 PM

FUck YEAAAAA

imma plisbury dough pix, but if I was inclined to do something from being unhappy with my chub (I'm fine with it, really, and only carrying a little bit extra) I'd train for strength and not teh skinnay.

Am considering capoiera as a form of exercise at the moment.

I have been skinny, but I have never NOT been muscular. I am just built to punch a motherfucker in the face, is all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffleman on September 19, 2013, 01:22:13 AM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 11:28:15 PM
OK so I just did one round of kettlebell. Each round is nine minutes, and holy fuck I love this thing! It's the only exercise device other than roller skates and hula hoops I've even been enthusiastic about, and I can do it INSIDE, in my office, which is a huge plus especially in winter and during the school year.

My biceps are already visibly bigger and I can feel it in my abdomen and legs, plus it's low-impact so I don't have to stress about my joints. I can't wait to size up to a heavier kettlebell.

Fuck yes. Kettlebell and sledgehammer is my new objects of worship. Can't wait to get the 16kg kettlebell I ordered.
This is my goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA1czA1lFqw

That's damn hardcore! I'm only at a 15lb kettlebell, but I just started and am starting light to make sure I don't tear my abdominals which were completely bisected last year. I am looking forward to working up to a 30#.

That gave me the most frightened boner yet.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 19, 2013, 07:02:26 AM
So there was this box of peanut butter and pumpkin cookies and, being midnight, I went for a midnight snack. I try one and it's by far the STALEST most tasteless cookie I'd ever eaten!  I look at the box to see what horrible brand just insulted my taste buds and it was my dog's brand. :|

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

:ffs:

:ffs:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 19, 2013, 07:32:02 AM
Quote from: Pixie on September 18, 2013, 11:42:55 PM

FUck YEAAAAA

imma plisbury dough pix, but if I was inclined to do something from being unhappy with my chub (I'm fine with it, really, and only carrying a little bit extra) I'd train for strength and not teh skinnay.

Am considering capoiera as a form of exercise at the moment.

I have been skinny, but I have never NOT been muscular. I am just built to punch a motherfucker in the face, is all.

hehe I was squishy even as a slim person. I've always had strong legs, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

TOTAL VICTORY
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Yay!

You don't have to do any day-long drives to pick him up, do you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 19, 2013, 06:08:25 PM
Yay!

You don't have to do any day-long drives to pick him up, do you?

Just to Phoenix.  The near side of Phoenix.  3 hour round trip, so nothing.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have a rant percolating, but it's stuck.

And I have a 4 hour meeting in a little while.   :sad:

LMNO

I know just the thing to unstuck it.

Unfortunately, it's most likely blocked at work.