News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

When I grow up I am going to the Fun Police Academy. You fuckers have all had your fill and it's time for the long, boring arm of the law to bring down the hammer of *YAAAAAAWN*.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Wheeelp, no trip of any kind for me. I'll be taking a week off in two weeks, and that'll have to do it. Almost all of my regular clients are gone and I have to rebuild. Learn new marketing techniques FAST.

So, today, instead, I am going to buy myself a bicycle, a cruiser. It's going to be pretty OR ELSE. Maybe a motor as well.

Imagine me, on a gas bicycle, all winter. I can't wait.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Alty on October 05, 2013, 07:09:52 PM
Wheeelp, no trip of any kind for me. I'll be taking a week off in two weeks, and that'll have to do it. Almost all of my regular clients are gone and I have to rebuild. Learn new marketing techniques FAST.

So, today, instead, I am going to buy myself a bicycle, a cruiser. It's going to be pretty OR ELSE. Maybe a motor as well.

Imagine me, on a gas bicycle, all winter. I can't wait.

That sucks. Well, except for the part about the cruiser.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So my dear friend Jake presented a speech at the art museum a few weeks ago, and he has it up on his website. I wanted to share it with you guys because he's a remarkable person, I'm proud of him, and he also has many pictures of my posse, the people who are my chosen family.

http://codex.bluemooncamera.com/2013/09/30/jakes-speech-at-the-portland-art-museum-the-decisive-morning/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Suu

A libertarian is an anarchist that decided they wanted to be an adult and have a view of politics. The only way to do this is by using the most juvenile temper tantrums as possible.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Ha aha, aha. So this guy I know, he just moved to Portland. I just saw him on this gay dating app. He didn't use it here because he knows everybody, in the biblical sense. He's HIV + and never, ever tells anybody. He's a scumbag and I'm sorry Portland has him now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on October 06, 2013, 10:20:56 PM
Ha aha, aha. So this guy I know, he just moved to Portland. I just saw him on this gay dating app. He didn't use it here because he knows everybody, in the biblical sense. He's HIV + and never, ever tells anybody. He's a scumbag and I'm sorry Portland has him now.

Wow, that's incredibly scummy! Also, incredibly illegal, if he infects anyone in Oregon that's a felony charge.

Salty

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 06, 2013, 10:29:25 PM
Quote from: Alty on October 06, 2013, 10:20:56 PM

Wow, that's incredibly scummy! Also, incredibly illegal, if he infects anyone in Oregon that's a felony charge.

I'm glad that it is, sad it's got a high chance of happening.

The Good Reverend Roger

So, yeah, a person who has been a friend of mine for more than 7 years just decided to walk away from that friendship because she apparently wasn't listening when I told her about a change of plans.  She wound up where we were supposed to meet, I wasn't there (as I had told her I wouldn't be).  She blew the hell up on FB and told me we were through, without bothering to, you know, ask what happened.

It occurs to me, though, that someone who would dump a 7 year friendship over something like that isn't really someone I want to be friends with, anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 02:56:34 AM
So, yeah, a person who has been a friend of mine for more than 7 years just decided to walk away from that friendship because she apparently wasn't listening when I told her about a change of plans.  She wound up where we were supposed to meet, I wasn't there (as I had told her I wouldn't be).  She blew the hell up on FB and told me we were through, without bothering to, you know, ask what happened.

It occurs to me, though, that someone who would dump a 7 year friendship over something like that isn't really someone I want to be friends with, anyway.

That's incredibly lame.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 04:41:25 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 02:56:34 AM

That's incredibly lame.

Surprise?  It was Sister Gothique, of all people.  There's some very special irony in this, but it's a long story and I'm up past bedtime.  Will post tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.