News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 06:57:01 AM
SRS? PUA? I don't know this basement-dweller lingo. But I will say that the semi-sexual vibe I'm getting from you guys now that you have an excuse to pull out your good-guy badges is rather, shall we say, creepy?

Is it creeping you out? Enjoy it while it lasts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 20, 2013, 07:32:04 AM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 07:20:30 AM
Roger, you're a plodder, a pedant and a dull-witted plebe. If the Elders of Discordianism could see the partisan dullards waving their banner surely there would be hell to pay. But I digress.

Well, shit, dude...I'm worse than THAT.  I am also an over-sized freak who enjoys putting the boot on fascists.  Not because I am some kind of fan of basic humanity, but because it's funny to watch "NORTHERN FREEDUM" types curl up like the sissies you are.  Best part is, I'm not even particularly tough.  I just won the genetic lottery on size and "mean streak", which is totally not "just" in any sense of the word, which makes it even tastier.

QuoteSince you're studying the material I provided, I'd recommend reading Mencius Moldbug first -- he's easily the wittiest and most insightful writer of the group.

Sorry, still lauging at the misogyny and racism at the link itself.

Wait.  You thought I'd take this shit seriously?

:lulz:

Here's a tiny taste of douchebaggery in a nutshell: http://darkecologies.com/2013/05/22/the-neoreactionary-impulse-who-is-mencius-moldbug/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 20, 2013, 08:54:28 AM
QuoteHere for To create an alter ego: Superhero, Supervillain, Troll, Star, New Identity., To save, conquer, troll, entertain, seduce or shock., To make friends. -

Bless his lonely heart, the nihilist just wants some friends.

There would probably have been hope if he was 12. I see a lost cause here.

I think he's too busy blaming women for his virginity and blacks for his unemployment.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am sorry he's fucked off, and hopeful that he'll come back.

Cainad (dec.)

Aw man, I showed up late to the creepy poop-on-the-fascist fetish party. :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 20, 2013, 08:56:21 PM
Aw man, I showed up late to the creepy poop-on-the-fascist fetish party. :sad:

Don't worry, we'll have more!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would be OK with stomping these Dark Enlightenment morons, but the impression I get is that they're doing a pretty decent job of keeping themselves ineffectual and impotent, so no need to bother.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If only women and blacks were still property, Brother Nihil would be able to get some pussy and a job. :( It is so sad for him. We should rail against this fascist system that allows women to choose who they have sex with and allows black people to get jobs that less-qualified white males might potentially be able to hold down!

Brother Nihil, the sad thing is that I've deep-dicked more vagina than you will ever hope to.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 03:34:17 AM
If only women and blacks were still property, Brother Nihil would be able to get some pussy and a job. :( It is so sad for him. We should rail against this fascist system that allows women to choose who they have sex with and allows black people to get jobs that less-qualified white males might potentially be able to hold down!

Brother Nihil, the sad thing is that I've deep-dicked more vagina than you will ever hope to.
:fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 11:21:35 PM
My friends, let us reflect upon this thread, and ask: what have we learned? We have seen that the fascist impulse is universal in man, that humans are always looking for an excuse to start stomping each other into the pavement. For example, this goon "Uncle Roger" has told me how physically imposing he is and admitted that he would enthusiastically stomp fascists, who are apparently his jews.

It's so sad when Nazis can be treated just like Jews.    :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have figured out why BN makes me laugh so much.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 03:26:41 AM
I would be OK with stomping these Dark Enlightenment morons, but the impression I get is that they're doing a pretty decent job of keeping themselves ineffectual and impotent, so no need to bother.

Well, here's the thing.  Most other ideologies in the Western world - ie, the one I live in - are content to settle their differences at the ballot box, or by some other political mechanism.  The really vile ones tend to sink out of sight, even if they have an initial surge of popularity (the tea party, etc).  Fascism, on the other hand, is a direct threat to the safety of those around them.  They are like a rabid dog in the neighborhood, and when you see a rabid dog start to foam at the mouth, there's no sense waiting for it to attack someone.  No, you just put it down.

In practical terms, this means giving fascists what THEY want to give to the Jews, the Blacks, women, etc, before they get strong enough to actually do anything.  And that usually means stomping them until they find something less harmful to occupy their time with.  Otherwise, you wind up having to kill them all, sooner or later, usually after they've burnt down a sizeable portion of civilization.

Best to just beat the fuck out of them while it's easy, I think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 21, 2013, 04:26:24 AM
I'm impressed with this analysis Uncle Roger, you show a keen grasp of the fascist mind. Proactive beatings of potential enemies are always an effective way to prevent trouble. So when do you start beating up the potential fascists in your neighborhood? Maybe you can practice on yourself by kicking your own ass repeatedly with your big romper stomper boots?

I am paralyzed by the sudden suspicion that you think I'll start taking you seriously or give a fuck what you think is fair.

:lulz:  <--- Nope.