News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Mommy Shaming

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 13, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 19, 2013, 11:57:57 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 19, 2013, 11:54:30 PM
ITT: someone doesn't know how to shut up.

He can't.  He's driven to this, IMO.

No, no. no. I can, and choosing not to. :)
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 12:02:56 AM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:02:25 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 18, 2013, 11:59:55 PM
Given his "You all suck but I love you" bullshit, his kids are gonna be damaged goods for life.

Just saying.

I had some idea already of the maximum of stoopage. You went lower.

And I can slide under THAT.

I figure you just limbering up

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:05:52 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 19, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 18, 2013, 11:51:23 PM
Holist is a self-made man. This is clearly 100% the result of doing everything right, so that puts him in a position to tell us what. Meanwhile, we're all stuck in ruts, making the same silly mistakes over and over again. He can tell that, from where he sits.
You and i going back to school for useful degrees. Man i totally see how much of a sad patheticrut that is. I mustve been daft not to see it.

Clearly, making terrible choices in life here.

Not like moving to the UK and failing pathetically, or anything.

Isn't it just so pathetically, tediously characteristic of PD: the counterexamples chirp up. The half a dozen at least people I've heard moan about their jobs stay quiet. Amuses.

And yet here you are.  How puzzling.

I know! Right?

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on November 20, 2013, 12:11:38 AM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:09:25 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 19, 2013, 12:12:40 AM
QuoteLMNO, I think lazy slob best describes you, always ready for the cheap shot, as long as it doesn't occupy much more than a line and a half.

So's your mom.

My muther is a very active lady who still exerts tremendous effort at 70. She is somewhat ready for the cheap shot, but will belabour it at the drop of a hat.

Enrico is not certain "effort" is word he would use to describe, but will admit: she have remarkable elasticity!

Thar you go! Sterling testimony!

The Good Reverend Roger

At what point were we debating?   :lulz:

Quote from: holist on November 18, 2013, 11:06:31 PM
You are such a sorry bunch of losers.

None of you appear to be particularly happy, except on occasion, generally accompanied by being manic... pills, job unhappyness, angry children, stressed for money, stressed for time, etc., but you are still completely convinced that your way of going about things is the best possible way...

Roger, in addition to being a reasonably clever moron, you are also a manipulative bastard with entirely too much time on your hands. The reason I am not going to try to respond to your criticism, scattered among manipulative lies as it is, is that there's no point.

LMNO, I think lazy slob best describes you, always ready for the cheap shot, as long as it doesn't occupy much more than a line and a half.

Gogira, your take on life and your fake posturing at times inspire little other than pity.

Nigel, I've heard of children born angry, but stay-angry? Not really, unless they continually have something to be angry about. And people who continuously strive to find something to be angry about don't grow on trees. Twid, you are a bit daft, aren't you?

However, you all have redeeming qualities and I love you. :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Hoopla on November 20, 2013, 12:15:47 AM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:14:37 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 19, 2013, 01:19:53 AM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 19, 2013, 12:28:54 AM
On one hand, I feel like I ought to say something about criticizing someone on how many children they have is a form of mommy shaming / slut shaming in itself.

On the other hand, I don't like Holist very much.

That's a good point.

But as long as he's accusing everyone else of being terrible parents for arbitrary reasons, why not?

I wasn't accusing anyone. I was expressing surprise that someone would just be like the Little Man she described for no particular reason. Turns out there's plenty reason. That's what I was after when I asked about it.

You seem to be working under the mistaken impression that people on this forum actually want to engage you on a serious level.

Nope.

The Good Reverend Roger

None of you appear to be particularly happy, except on occasion, generally accompanied by being manic... pills, job unhappyness, angry children, stressed for money, stressed for time, etc., but you are still completely convinced that your way of going about things is the best possible way...

Roger, in addition to being a reasonably clever moron, you are also a manipulative bastard with entirely too much time on your hands. The reason I am not going to try to respond to your criticism, scattered among manipulative lies as it is, is that there's no point.

LMNO, I think lazy slob best describes you, always ready for the cheap shot, as long as it doesn't occupy much more than a line and a half.

Gogira, your take on life and your fake posturing at times inspire little other than pity.

Nigel, I've heard of children born angry, but stay-angry? Not really, unless they continually have something to be angry about. And people who continuously strive to find something to be angry about don't grow on trees. Twid, you are a bit daft, aren't you?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on November 20, 2013, 12:21:36 AM
If we are to speak of shaming daddies, Enrico will need to change his sheet first.

:lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz: and bravo!

The Good Reverend Roger

Dildo Argentino

Your thingie seems to be stuck in your whatsit and you stutter.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:49:43 AM

Yeah, I just want to make sure that people remember all the nice things you said.   :)

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 12:50:15 AM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:49:43 AM

Yeah, I just want to make sure that people remember all the nice things you said.   :)

Wha, that you all have redeeming qualities and I love you???

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:05:52 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 19, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 18, 2013, 11:51:23 PM
Holist is a self-made man. This is clearly 100% the result of doing everything right, so that puts him in a position to tell us what. Meanwhile, we're all stuck in ruts, making the same silly mistakes over and over again. He can tell that, from where he sits.
You and i going back to school for useful degrees. Man i totally see how much of a sad patheticrut that is. I mustve been daft not to see it.

Clearly, making terrible choices in life here.

Not like moving to the UK and failing pathetically, or anything.

Isn't it just so pathetically, tediously characteristic of PD: the counterexamples chirp up. The half a dozen at least people I've heard moan about their jobs stay quiet. Amuses.

What, like me? Why do you think I'm a counterexample?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pæs

I feel left out because holist didn't describe me in the line-and-a-half cheap shot format he criticised LMNO for.

hooplala

Quote from: Pæs on November 20, 2013, 12:55:16 AM
I feel left out because holist didn't describe me in the line-and-a-half cheap shot format he criticised LMNO for.

Welcome to the club... these dweebs always leave me out of their diatribes as well. 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman