News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2013, 05:53:18 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 05:23:18 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 05:21:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 05:11:45 PM
Like a smack in the face!

Like a mental image that I will carry forever!  :lulz:

I would look hot in a red dress and roller skates.

With my pupils contracted and a mouth full of razor blades.

Even if you didn't, you'd be told whatever you wanted to hear just so you didn't bite people's fingers off. And hey, since you're a hot thing in a red dress, you wouldn't have to pay for drinks at all. Especially if you smile real pretty.

heeeee

also:  http://www.nbcnews.com/science/grand-canyon-fills-fog-2D11685954

Watch your ass, Utah.  We've had enough of your shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Finals start Monday. :horrormirth:

Normally this does not stress me out. But this term my nerves are wracked. And of course, this seems to send a signal to everyone I know that it's time to try to capture some of my attention, time, and/or energy.

Also I can't figure out why my bank has apparently decided to stop paying my credit card bill, which WAS on autopay just as it has been for years, and now all of a sudden I'm two payments behind. And I can't log into my account.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2013, 05:51:53 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 05:44:14 PM
This is the reason "pet insurance" is actually a thing.

I know a few people whose attachment to those yowling furry parasites are so intense, they've spent literally thousands of dollars keeping them alive one more year.

I occasionally like my cat, often don't, but I'm pretty sure for all my cavalier callousness, I'll end up doing the same.

Pet insurance. Yeah.

Hey, I didn't say it was a good thing, nor that you should get it. Just that it exists. I don't have any.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 06:06:09 PM
Finals start Monday. :horrormirth:

Normally this does not stress me out. But this term my nerves are wracked. And of course, this seems to send a signal to everyone I know that it's time to try to capture some of my attention, time, and/or energy.

You're gonna be fine.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 06:00:36 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 05:52:28 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 05:21:22 PM

I CAN EXPLAIN!

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/bizarre-microbes-discovered-desert-cave-arizona-2D11692102

I KNEW IT.

That's only 50 miles from where I'm sitting.

Soon they will crack the secret to the 'Tucson Spore' and determine that it is being spread by people, yes, with each new contamination and sewage treatment plant the Tucson Spore thrives and spreads further . . . deeper. Soon the spores will meet and join in the vast hollow caverns that run beneath the world and when they join, combining all their knowledge and energy into one mass, it will become sentient and from all corners of the globe the mass will burst forth singing death metal in Dolly Parton's voice and showering razor-petaled flower spore-clusters into the air, onto the people, animals, plants, and structures.

And soon, soon. All will be Tucson. All will sing in harmony. All will be as it should.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Nigel: Change incoming call message, set email to "away", deactivate FB.

LMNO

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2013, 06:11:56 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 06:00:36 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 05:52:28 PM

I CAN EXPLAIN!

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/bizarre-microbes-discovered-desert-cave-arizona-2D11692102

I KNEW IT.

That's only 50 miles from where I'm sitting.

Soon they will crack the secret to the 'Tucson Spore' and determine that it is being spread by people, yes, with each new contamination and sewage treatment plant the Tucson Spore thrives and spreads further . . . deeper. Soon the spores will meet and join in the vast hollow caverns that run beneath the world and when they join, combining all their knowledge and energy into one mass, it will become sentient and from all corners of the globe the mass will burst forth singing death metal in Dolly Parton's voice and showering razor-petaled flower spore-clusters into the air, onto the people, animals, plants, and structures.

And soon, soon. All will be Tucson. All will sing in harmony. All will be as it should.

TUCSON DWELLS BENEATH THE CITY.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 06:10:04 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2013, 05:51:53 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 05:44:14 PM
This is the reason "pet insurance" is actually a thing.

I know a few people whose attachment to those yowling furry parasites are so intense, they've spent literally thousands of dollars keeping them alive one more year.

I occasionally like my cat, often don't, but I'm pretty sure for all my cavalier callousness, I'll end up doing the same.

Pet insurance. Yeah.

Hey, I didn't say it was a good thing, nor that you should get it. Just that it exists. I don't have any.

Yeah, I . . . I don't know. Sorry. I wasn't upset or anything it's just . . . fuck this. I'm done with pets after Ma'at. I'll start a rock collection. Keep it in the toilet. Grow me some spores.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 06:12:40 PM
Nigel: Change incoming call message, set email to "away", deactivate FB.

Luckily, only a couple of people ever call me anymore because for most people, I just never answer my phone. :lulz: I usually handle this week by simply not checking FB or email. Which invariably pisses one or two people off, but they can go fuck themselves.

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

It's amazing how much a few hours can help, innit? 

I'm having more problems adjusting to this than I am with reduced alcohol tolerance.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2013, 06:57:25 PM
It's amazing how much a few hours can help, innit? 

I'm having more problems adjusting to this than I am with reduced alcohol tolerance.

Things are too hectic around here right now to grab a nap.