News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Thing is I want to take Orgo II but there's no point. None. Even with the pissing away factor I will have transferred to UMass before I can take it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 23, 2014, 11:46:46 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 23, 2014, 05:57:27 PM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on January 23, 2014, 04:07:22 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 23, 2014, 04:58:03 AM
Moving to the Portland area at the end of the year-ish. Probably smack-dab in the middle of NaNo. Which will be entertaining. Looking at the Gresham area. Beaverton is right out. Fuck that place. Whee!

We call it "Greshamphetamine". Fair warning.

TBH, SE and/or NE Portland are just as affordable and nowhere near as shitty.

Duly noted. :) If you have any other tips, I am all ears.

Look into St. Johns. It's got a nice little community going on. If you want to feel like you live in the city, though, stick with the eastside, just about anywhere west of 82nd, especially along Broadway or Hawthorne. West of 39th is even better, but more expensive. There's a cheap area in the Wedge of the fifth quadrant; I have no idea why it hasn't been overrun by hipsters yet. I think they might be afraid of black people.

I will check it out, thank you. :) I'm a country lass at heart but I keep ending up near cities. Not sure what is up with that. O.o When I win the lottery I'm buyin' a farm.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The irony is that my kitchen is already overrun with Drosophila. The little bastards.  :lol:

I got lucky at my CC, it has a really good math department.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 24, 2014, 04:37:38 AM
The irony is that my kitchen is already overrun with Drosophila. The little bastards.  :lol:

Drosophilae suck.

You leave a little wee bit of food out in what you would otherwise consider an impenetrable fortress. Fruit flies!

I learned that when I was 13 and left a bowl of ramen in my room, the door to which I never opened unless I was exiting or entering (because I was 13, territorial, and probably constantly masturbating instead of doing something useful). Fruit flies and bacteria colonies. Bacteria? Cool. Makes sense. Probably came from my mouth or something. WHERE THE HELL DID THE FRUIT FLIES COME FROM? Dunno. They made it in. They like ramen.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 24, 2014, 04:43:04 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 24, 2014, 04:37:38 AM

Drosophilae suck.

You leave a little wee bit of food out in what you would otherwise consider an impenetrable fortress. Fruit flies!

I learned that when I was 13 and left a bowl of ramen in my room, the door to which I never opened unless I was exiting or entering (because I was 13, territorial, and probably constantly masturbating instead of doing something useful). Fruit flies and bacteria colonies. Bacteria? Cool. Makes sense. Probably came from my mouth or something. WHERE THE HELL DID THE FRUIT FLIES COME FROM? Dunno. They made it in. They like ramen.

They are everywhere. If there is an all-knowing all-seeing god, fruit flies are its agents.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

I have found bottled lemon juice seems to be even better than vinegar for getting fruit flies to drown themselves politely.

*Has fruit flies often*
*has a really scary dwelling*

...Too bad there's not something similar for the giant flying roaches...not that they are invading yet.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe I'll try some of that.

I can usually get rid of them pretty quickly if the sink is kept empty and the children refrain from throwing food in the garage for a few days. Which, of course, is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cain

I forgot to mention my video also included bonus audio footage of me trying to stop my cat from destroying stuff.

In vain, as it turned out, since she only went back later and did the same thing again.

Left

...Freezing drizzle predicted here until afternoon.
It's not so much that it's not safe to drive in this stuff as it's not safe to drive like a Houston driver in this stuff.
It's gonna be dicks on ice.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2014, 08:54:01 PM
OK, video up.  Please like, subscribe, not use AdBlock when viewing my video and, most of all, enjoy.

Watched it, liked it, "Liked" it.

Cain

Thanks.

I'm also considering a possible Dishonoured playthrough.  Tests seem promising, though I have yet to test high impact combat on recording quality.  I mean, I could do the "moral" option of a stealth playthrough for Youtube, but that's a bit, well, boring.  And the subtitle is "Revenge Solves Everything".

LMNO

I'm just enjoying the ride.  A good way to spend 30 minutes as my systems warm up.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I like the juxtaposition of Cain's polite, conversational tone with the bloody mayhem.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

I believe that overkill is the best kill.  Also, Drell Assassin is pretty overpowered, infiltrators are way overpowered, recon mine is overpowered and gives you temporary wall hacks (which are overpowered) the high-velocity barrel gives you cover penetration and a percentage damage bonus and so is overpowered, the infrared scope allows you to see cloaked enemies and through walls and so is overpowered and while the Collector Sniper Rifle is not overpowered on its own, with the 125% damage bonus from Tactical Cloak and the way Incendiary damage is applied (per shot), using Incendiary Ammo IV is overpowered.

I'm not much for playing fair.

The Good Reverend Roger

Suddenly, everyone's a fucking mechanical engineer.  Decisions made over the protest of myself and Filthy Assistant are going forward that will "save" a grand total of $3500 up front, cost an additional $10,000 over the first 15 days, and cause a major disruption in production and quality standards.

Seriously considering just walking out the door and never coming back, on account of both the sheer stupidity involved and the implied insult.

It's small potatoes, money-wise, but I am just sick to fucking death with fucking office monkeys deciding that if it's blue collar, it must be easy, because blue collar people are stupid as evidenced by the lack of a business degree.

I fucking hate my job.  I fucking hate my coworkers.  I fucking hate this city.

Everyone take a minute and be grateful that I have no control over this country's nuclear arsenal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.