News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Help me write a nostalgia forward for Facebook.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 01, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Seconding that. The world needs more of these.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Remember when those Micks and Wops* were the ones stealing America's jobs?

*ethnic slurs can be changed to something less hateful, of course, but I think it gets the point across better.  I was just told by a Teatard that anyone who was born of an illegal going up to 3 generations should get deported. I was all like, "BYE." And he looked perplexed. Apparently illegals only come in the smudgy skin style from Mexico, and not from Europe 100 years ago.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Suu on June 29, 2014, 04:16:21 PM

*ethnic slurs can be changed to something less hateful, of course, but I think it gets the point across better.  I was just told by a Teatard that anyone who was born of an illegal going up to 3 generations should get deported. I was all like, "BYE." And he looked perplexed. Apparently illegals only come in the smudgy skin style from Mexico, and not from Europe 100 years ago.

<3 The next asshole who tells I shouldn't use wetback in context gets kicked in the teeth. I think being called it enough times in my life I've earned the right to say it. But fuck me right?!?!

Suu

Quote from: George Edger Dingleburry on June 29, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

<3 The next asshole who tells I shouldn't use wetback in context gets kicked in the teeth. I think being called it enough times in my life I've earned the right to say it. But fuck me right?!?!

You're talking to a half-breed Gaelic-Garlic McDago that's the great-granddaughter of an illegal immigrant who came over from Sicily to escape the mafia. According to New York in the 1930s, I'm the worst kind of person, because somebody let the Irish and Italians breed together. Funny how in the 80s, nobody gave a fuck anymore. Nobody will give a fuck about the Hispanic immigrants once the next big thing comes in. Like Aliens.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Suu on June 29, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

You're talking to a half-breed Gaelic-Garlic McDago that's the great-granddaughter of an illegal immigrant who came over from Sicily to escape the mafia. According to New York in the 1930s, I'm the worst kind of person, because somebody let the Irish and Italians breed together. Funny how in the 80s, nobody gave a fuck anymore. Nobody will give a fuck about the Hispanic immigrants once the next big thing comes in. Like Aliens.

BECAUSE YOU EAT ALL THE PIZZA, AND DRINK ALL THE BEER!

Suu

Quote from: George Edger Dingleburry on June 30, 2014, 09:58:16 PM
Quote from: The Suu on June 29, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

BECAUSE YOU EAT ALL THE PIZZA, AND DRINK ALL THE BEER!

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT.

:mind ray: