News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Micturation; The Evolutionary Origins of Proto-Collectivist Fataphobia; A Randia

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), January 13, 2015, 05:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

n Perspective, or, The Jews and their Lions; an Anarcho-Feminist Dialogue on Anti-vegan Hyper-Nationalism and its links to Satyriasis and Species Privledge; 4th ED

The three-manifold principles of non-exclusionary metapolitics has been described accurately in the past as;

"[Zizek voice] A coked up post-modern midget humping the leg of Stirnerian metaphysics."

But is this really true within the context of our hyper-self aware post-ironic language game? Must Derrida's paradigm shaking synthesis of Wagnerian theory of mind and Neo-Fruedian film analysis forever remain obscure to the layman?

No, is the answer of the author(s) currently occupying the headspace collectively known as xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed). We believe that a unified theory of post-gender identity theory is possible in our time. By the careful and rigorous application of McLuhanist theory of media ecology to the ancient Sumerian tablets; the secrets of non-Confucian contemporary Chinese millitary theory revel themselves. Consider the following passage;

"Bitches aint shit but the non-isomorphic property of cybernetic bio-semantics."
-Schopenhauer

In the context of Archaic-Revivalist theory of violence; suddenly the text taks on an entirely different; almost Kafka-esque tone. The many shades of gentle Bataillean irony hidden in German proto-idealism become all too apparent. And it is within this eco-system of emergent wicked networks that we find our thesis;
The post-phallic collonial novel; the literary equivelent of Bob Dobb's android meme; is incompatable on a basic; even axiomatic level; with transhumanist Zen; as represented by Shakespearian theory of media; consider this enlightening; passage; from; Finne;gan;s W;a;k;;;e;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

";;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;; ;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;; ;; ;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;; ;;; ; ;; ;; ;;;;; ;; ;;  ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;; ;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;"

-;;;;;;;;;;;

LMNO

Would you believe I actually sorta kinda liked that?

It approaches word salad, but doesn't quite get there.  It could be a satire of postmodernism, but it's too absurd.  The ending's a bit flat, but I'd be interested to see what comes next.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Sure. Just cite Arthur Schopenhauer.

Junkenstein

And here I thought it was an extract from the newly discovered works of Ann Rand.

Note to self, make list of shitty evil authors and do a hitler diaries because why not.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."