News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Congratulations on surviving another orbit around the sun, birthday people!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 02, 2016, 03:53:32 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on November 02, 2016, 12:09:56 AM
I think my mom might be voting for Trump

Oh sweet baby jesus on a stick. :(

She shared a post that was super positive about Trump and hasn't responded to my point blank question. We were planning on visiting family for the holidays, but now I don't want to risk having wasted my time to find out my parents are ok with the worse parts of the US.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 02, 2016, 04:11:29 AM

She shared a post that was super positive about Trump and hasn't responded to my point blank question. We were planning on visiting family for the holidays, but now I don't want to risk having wasted my time to find out my parents are ok with the worse parts of the US.

Just found out my aunts are both Trumping it up. Fuck 'em with a rake, mom never liked her sisters anyway.

The Good Reverend Roger

It is 49F on the mountain today.  I had to wear a jacket ALL DAY.

And the docents all got eaten by wolves.  So it's not all bad.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Been plugging away at the last part of On The Secret Genesis Of Eris since the 31st. It's going to probably be the longest by a fair margin, but it have two conceptions, their "delivery" story, and some assorted personal thoughts I'm not sure if I should or how to integrate. I'll figure it out eventually.

I'm going to keep at it tonight. It's almost done after nearly 3 years of piecemeal work and MUCH thought on aspects of the story.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

NeonWytch

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 02, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

Just found out my aunts are both Trumping it up. Fuck 'em with a rake, mom never liked her sisters anyway.
My grandmama is very quietly supporting Trump, but I think that's only because her husband (a sociopath who has, no joke, thrown a cat across a room for jumping on a table) is very loudly supporting Trump. 
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 02, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

Aaaaand my mother just posted something from something called "TD Newswire" which I think is a pro Trump
news" site and not satire.

NeonWytch

NeonWytch

Only the headline is satire. The rest is really shitty sarcasm/really shitty trump circlejerking.

Freeky

The price of bread went up by 4 cents, the store brand anyway.  It makes me uncomfortable, somehow.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Trivial

Section of company I'm in got moved to skynet division.  I for one welcome our robot overlords.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today, I got told that the term "ladyboner" is transphobic and cissexist.

By someone who apparently is unaware that clitorises become engorged when the clitoris owner is sexually aroused, and thinks that only people with penises get boners. :kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."