News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

I just want trump and pence removed from office and carted off to jail and Pelosi made president so the psycho trumpfans freak out and try to start Civil War 2.0 so we can finally draw them out and take care of them once and for all and bulldoze their corpses into mass graves and not give them any participation trophy statues, and build Starbuckses on top of their mass graves so we can taunt their restless spirits with inappropriately themed holiday cups.

Is that really too much to ask for?
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on April 05, 2019, 09:13:39 AM
I just want trump and pence removed from office and carted off to jail and Pelosi made president so the psycho trumpfans freak out and try to start Civil War 2.0 so we can finally draw them out and take care of them once and for all and bulldoze their corpses into mass graves and not give them any participation trophy statues, and build Starbuckses on top of their mass graves so we can taunt their restless spirits with inappropriately themed holiday cups.

No.  No, this is perfectly reasonable.
Molon Lube

Cain

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on April 05, 2019, 05:48:36 PM
Needs more taco trucks.

Surely we have the technology to make biodiesel from people.

Actually putting them in the tacos may be going too far, depending on who we're feeding them to.

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2019, 05:43:00 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on April 05, 2019, 09:13:39 AM

No.  No, this is perfectly reasonable.

I disagree. Who the fuck wants another Starbucks? Even one haunted by the ghosts of redneck Nazis?

Build something actually useful there, like an actual restaurant or one of those crazy fucking "who put this here? Why?" things you find in the Midwest. Taunting ghosts isn't fun because they don't DO anything, so people will stop doing it eventually. A restaurant or tourist trap will perpetually draw multicultural crowds of happy people.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Build a gay bar.  Host 21+ Pride events.

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

There will be plenty of these mass graves, I'm sure.

Mix it up! Have fun with it!

Fujikoma

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Even the "nuke Iran" crowd at the WSJ think this is dumb

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

And the dumbest most hypocritical thing of all is that for all the talk of foreign nations sponsoring terrorism he hasn't done shit about Saudi Arabia. If Saudi Arabia's regime isn't evil enough to warrant denouncements and sanctions then surely none of these lesser evils are
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Con-troll

He should really try and put USA on a leash, they cause more violence than saudis ever did.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

Fujikoma

Shame someone can't just shit on the desk.

altered

https://apple.news/A_zkotvP5Tvav0Y5V2Iia-w

I have to ask at what stage this shit becomes actually like... actionable. I know we have some people who know the score around here. When does this level of blatant law-breaking become something that legally can be turned into some sort of punishment? Or is the President entirely above the law outside of Congress slapping their hands?