Author Topic: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase  (Read 72448 times)

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Reply #765 on: February 12, 2018, 09:55:05 pm »
The flu is terrible this year, sweating bullets like a sour-milk foam cannon up in here. Had kind of forgotten what it meant to be this sick, maybe next year I'll take the shots (note to self)
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 13, 2018, 01:52:20 am »
Cops have just raided stores in TN selling CBD. Apparently they think kids were using it to get high.

Here's the press conference that was just webcast live on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/dnjcom/videos/10159932757925364/

Hopefully they'll raid a laundry next, to stop the tide pod wave of abuse that is sweeping the country.

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 14, 2018, 01:22:54 am »
Still alive. Got into a car accident a couple weeks ago. No injury but my car is now toast. Makes it harder to post here, but the local library has free wifi so I'll be around from time to time. Still looking for work, but the DVR is assisting me and hopefully will find me something near home enough to walk. We shall see.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #768 on: February 14, 2018, 01:44:15 pm »
Glad you're ok

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 14, 2018, 03:19:02 pm »
Glad to hearyou're  ok

Now I know how Dok feels when some potato potatoes up a fucking joke with requia-ing

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2018, 01:03:03 am »
Glad to hearyou're  ok

Now I know how Dok feels when some potato potatoes up a fucking joke with requia-ing

What happened now?
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 15, 2018, 02:39:17 am »
Glad to hearyou're  ok

What happened now?

I made what I thought was an obvious joke connection between the Mexican flag and "Don't Tread on Me." I had one person tell me that it was from a fucking Aztec myth. Like, one even if I didn't know that, why the fuck would I honestly think Mexico put an eagle eating a snake on its flag to piss off revolutionary US? Like, the fuck? I hate running into bullshit where I can't make a joke without have to preface it with, "why yes, I am quite aware of the actual context of this but I find the surface casual connection to give a heart guffaw."

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 15, 2018, 08:36:27 am »
The conspiracy has won when they can steal our sense of humor, they have already put their one man band into office, if we have brittle spirits we've already lost.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:34:41 pm by Faust »
May you find your worth in the waking world

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2018, 03:33:12 pm »
Glad you're ok Joe
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 15, 2018, 05:40:06 pm »
Glad you're alive man
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 17, 2018, 06:04:20 pm »
I had a wonderful drug reaction yesterday to another rx. Had some horrible irritability that turned in some anger followed by several hours plotting out my suicide in great detail. Not taking that one until I talk to my psych.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 19, 2018, 06:07:04 pm »
 :eek:

Whoa.
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 19, 2018, 07:37:51 pm »
Jesus Coyote I'm very glad that you didn't die! I've had similar breakdowns and they are absolutely not okay at all.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 19, 2018, 07:40:09 pm »
So I've had to switch to using my burner phone because the library won't allow me to send any messages. Fortunately this phone for some reason has much better voice recognition software. My thanks to those well-wishers andpeople that are glad I'm not dead.

I don't have any of my written works on this phone and no way to transfer them. At least I will be able to reply to various messages here now.

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 19, 2018, 07:47:25 pm »
The conspiracy has won when they can steal our sense of humor, they have already put their one man band into office, if we have brittle spirits we've already lost.

I'm trying to see the funny side.

I don't know if Trump is part of the con or not, but like it or not the people that pull the strings are stuck with him. I think he represents something unexpected and horibly destructive.