Author Topic: Welcome Back to Discordia  (Read 14129 times)

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back to Discordia
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2018, 01:01:06 am »
 :lulz:  Tough crowd in tonight

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • si autem non vis tribulationis et angustiae, non
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2018, 09:58:26 pm »
Thing is, OP *can* think and say intelligent things.  He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 09:53:17 pm »
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 09:58:22 pm »
He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

Thanks, Roger. The feeling is mutual.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 10:06:18 pm »

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.

I'm okay with shitposting.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2018, 08:38:23 pm »

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2018, 08:52:10 pm »

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.

Damn. Good point. So, fuck you.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2018, 02:29:46 am »
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2018, 01:35:33 am »
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2018, 02:50:59 am »
Okay that one's pretty good

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2019, 05:21:20 pm »
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2019, 06:18:06 pm »
Your servers cert appears to be expired for https. and why, you have done nothing to be banned
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2019, 12:27:43 am »

YOU DARE CALL US PIGEONS??????

GET HIM BOYS

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

• Reluctant Mad Prophet of Mushussu Qudmu
  • Deserved It
  • Beggar-Knight of Eris Militant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2019, 05:04:00 am »
Your servers cert appears to be expired for https. and why, you have done nothing to be banned

I think it's one of those "How am I supposed to be fucking furious with you if you're all so goddamned reasonable" kind of things.
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

“Ever watch that famous war movie? That’s how it’ll be.”
“Which one?”
“The one where everybody dies.”
— Blood Standard, Laird Barron

Remember the fall of Yin Tu.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2019, 05:49:17 am »
I'm just curious as to whether or not he's still okay with Trump.
~ The Good Reverend