Author Topic: Welcome Back to Discordia  (Read 5339 times)

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back to Discordia
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2018, 01:01:06 am »
 :lulz:  Tough crowd in tonight

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2018, 09:58:26 pm »
Thing is, OP *can* think and say intelligent things.  He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 09:53:17 pm »
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 09:58:22 pm »
He says a lot of good stuff over at Scrubgenius.

Thanks, Roger. The feeling is mutual.

For some reason, when he's here, he can't seem to stop trying to measure dicks by posting the same shit over and over again.  Either this means that scrub is more his kind of board, or that he just doesn't like us, which makes me wonder why he'd bother.

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 10:06:18 pm »

That's because you're a bunch of assholes here. Or, at least you were when I first signed up. The problem isn't me; the problem is us.

Hopefully this will be the last time I actually respond to or address anything meaningful in this thread. I'd rather just shitpost mildly insulting comic strips once every few months.

I'm okay with shitposting.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2018, 08:38:23 pm »

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.
May you find your worth in the waking world

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2018, 08:52:10 pm »

I enjoy your comics, but if people stop being mean to you they may stop being funny criticisms of us. It would ruin the effect.

Damn. Good point. So, fuck you.

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2018, 02:29:46 am »