Author Topic: Welcome Back to Discordia  (Read 8504 times)

Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back to Discordia
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2019, 03:28:29 am »
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2019, 12:47:57 pm »
Well, do you?
Narrator: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings

May you find your worth in the waking world.

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2019, 04:25:43 pm »
Walking one evening along a deserted road, Pope Elvis Flirtini saw a troop of horsemen coming towards him. His imagination started to work; these could be Bad People, with Wrong Ideas.

Pope Elvis bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at his strange behaviour, the men forum dwellers followed him. They found him stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," said Elvis, "Really, I am here because of you. And you are here because of me."

nullified

• Literal Helminthic Infestation
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2019, 04:18:27 am »
Walking one evening along a deserted road, Pope Elvis Flirtini saw a troop of horsemen coming towards him. His imagination started to work; these could be Bad People, with Wrong Ideas.

Pope Elvis bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at his strange behaviour, the men forum dwellers followed him. They found him stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," said Elvis, "Really, I am here because of you. And you are here because of me."
:mittens:

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2019, 12:15:30 am »
Walking one evening along a deserted road, a troop of horsemen saw Pope Elvis Flirtini coming towards them. Their imaginations started to work; this could be a Bad Person, with Wrong Ideas.

The troop bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and all lay down in an open tomb. Puzzled at this strange behaviour, the man a forum visitor followed them. He found them stretched out, tense and quivering.

"What are you doing in that grave? I saw you run away. What are you doing???"

"It's more complicated than that," they said, "Really, we are here because of you. And you are here because of us."
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2019, 12:21:42 am »

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2019, 01:04:25 am »

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2019, 09:32:15 am »
That is almost holy enough that I could use it to explain discordianism to people
Narrator: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings

May you find your worth in the waking world.

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2019, 12:04:19 am »
That is almost holy enough that I could use it to explain discordianism to people

Finally, my job here is done.

Until it isn't.