Author Topic: UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD  (Read 17067 times)

Frontside Back

• Yet another cellural dystopia
  • Outlandish
  • Funny posts: 0
    • View Profile
Re: UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2019, 12:42:59 am »
Biden acts as a vaguely Trump shaped punching bag for democrat candidates to train on before the real deal. He'll probably win.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
  • Pheremone Octopi of Spiked Intrusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2019, 06:06:30 am »
I'm hoping for Warren to pull ahead, tbh.

EDIT: Soon would be a good time for Bernie to pull out, that segment of the vote is getting a little split and Warren would likely bury Biden if he did so... but that's just my opinion.

EDIT AGAIN: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-third-democratic-debate-in-7-charts/ according to this Bernie supporters aren't considering supporting another candidate, so who knows? I'm possibly full of shit.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 07:36:33 am by Fujikoma »

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2019, 03:12:54 pm »
I'm hoping for Warren to pull ahead, tbh.

EDIT: Soon would be a good time for Bernie to pull out, that segment of the vote is getting a little split and Warren would likely bury Biden if he did so... but that's just my opinion.

EDIT AGAIN: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-third-democratic-debate-in-7-charts/ according to this Bernie supporters aren't considering supporting another candidate, so who knows? I'm possibly full of shit.

Bernie will never in this lifetime drop out.  He will go to the bitter end, not in spite of the damage he will do, but because of the damage he will do.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2019, 03:44:35 pm »
It's possible fate intervened. If he lost his voice in Colorado (snerk, sample some of the local goodies?) it would be nigh impossible for him to continue. Voicebox injuries are kind of a thing and sometimes require surgery. I like Bernie but he already made his point imo.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/bernie-sanders-to-take-a-break-from-campaigning-to-rest/article_d6ffd15a-d753-11e9-8fb1-ab3b51c970d2.html

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2019, 03:50:25 pm »
It's possible fate intervened. If he lost his voice in Colorado (snerk, sample some of the local goodies?) it would be nigh impossible for him to continue. Voicebox injuries are kind of a thing and sometimes require surgery. I like Bernie but he already made his point imo.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/bernie-sanders-to-take-a-break-from-campaigning-to-rest/article_d6ffd15a-d753-11e9-8fb1-ab3b51c970d2.html

I distrust this.  It seems to be evidence of a benevolent deity, and we know that ain't happening.

Dok,
Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2019, 08:30:01 pm »

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2019, 09:23:13 pm »
https://apnews.com/346d1f931c6146c097f6516ee00dfbb2

The Catholic church is being just as classy as they were in the 1930s.   :lol:
~ The Good Reverend

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2019, 10:05:01 pm »
Oh wow, no wonder there were schisms. Someone is playing a trumpet outside.

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:07 pm »

I distrust this.  It seems to be evidence of a benevolent deity, and we know that ain't happening.

Dok,
Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

He dies a few weeks before the election resulting in the remaining time being used by democrats to wail and gnash teeth, dress in sackcloth etc. While republicans make up any lost ground. Idiot also gets to spend time attacking the dead guy which turns out to be a vote winner.

I am dreaming of the future and see no reason to be hopeful or suffer alone.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Magpie

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2019, 11:32:21 pm »

In the 30s they probably would have excommunicated him for assisting in abortions by his political support of abortion rights.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2019, 11:37:32 pm »

In the 30s they probably would have excommunicated him for assisting in abortions by his political support of abortion rights.

They were too busy giving the Nazis the nod.
~ The Good Reverend

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2019, 06:18:18 pm »
~ The Good Reverend

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2019, 08:18:46 pm »
Steyer gets caught being a dumbass.  No laws actually broken, but this was really dumb.

https://apnews.com/4f024bbad09c4e0f97005376f0614377
~ The Good Reverend

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2019, 10:13:32 pm »
There is no end to this that won't be hilarious.

https://apnews.com/ef38fdca5e124147be9c02bde40d0b4a

Sessions is trying to get his old seat back off of DINO Jones.

Can you even imagine the look on Trump's face?
~ The Good Reverend

altered

• A Pile of Soggy Bird Carcasses
  • Deserved It
  • I WILL EXILE VIOLATORS TO THE PISS-VOID
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2019, 10:17:38 pm »
I am betting Trump helps Jonesí campaign as much as they let him because Trumpís a fucking petty child and thatís the sort of kindergarten playground shit he plays at.
ďI am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me