News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Discordian Tarot Deck

Started by Doktor Howl, November 22, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I was at first thinking it would just be 78 cards with me saying "SHUT UP," but then I thought about it and we could definitely have fun with this.

Cain - The Magician (Pic should show him holding a mouse instead of a wand, though)
ECH - The Heirophant
QG - The High Priestess
Dr Howl - The Fool (duh)
Suu - The Empress
Cramulus - The Devil (again, duh)
Nullfied - Death (on account of reinventing herself on the regular)

Add people in, you don't have to stick to the major arcana, or add yourself in.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I'll take The Hanged Man.  I always liked that one.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 22, 2019, 05:40:07 PM
I'll take The Hanged Man.  I always liked that one.

Only this time we're gonna do it RIGHT.  Who puts a noose around someone's FOOT?

Howl,
Walking off a cliff.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Lucky for me, my scrotum is made from tungsten carbide.

Doktor Howl

Freeky can be the 9 of swords.
EvT and Tao can be the Lovers.  INVERTED.
P3nt can be temperance.
Badbeast can be the Tower, based entirely on his Margaret Thatcher joke.
Molon Lube

altered

That just makes it BRITTLE and EASY TO CRUMBLE

Also if Faust isn't Justice then there is no justice

I kind of prefer no justice, though, so let's make Faust the Moon

(Also Richter is the Tower)

Pre edit: damnit I thought richter was a better fit for the tower on account of vindaloo
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Junkenstein is the moon, on account of his enormous ass.
Molon Lube

altered

On further consideration, Richter is the Knight of Wands and Faust is the King of Coins.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 22, 2019, 05:43:41 PM
Lucky for me, my scrotum is made from tungsten carbide.

So once it's dented, it's dented forever?
Molon Lube

LMNO

I mean, it looks like a crushed beer can already, so how could anyone tell the difference?

Faust

I want to be star platinum, but the hermit probably also applies
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

I considered the Hermit, but the cloak is an expression of modesty and you would probably only use it to flash your horrible junk at passersby.

Meanwhile, the King of Coins brings prosperity to PeeDee by doing almost nothing.

Faust

Ok fine that's probably better, the more nothing I do the more prosperous peedee is, when I do stuff it goes on fire
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 22, 2019, 05:31:24 PM
I was at first thinking it would just be 78 cards with me saying "SHUT UP,"

I dunno, I still think this has merit.

Q. G. Pennyworth

TW Joseph: Temperance
Richter: The Devil