News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on June 10, 2020, 01:25:15 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 09, 2020, 11:32:40 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 09, 2020, 10:13:01 PM
Quote from: Freeky on June 09, 2020, 09:47:58 PM
vegetables are fucking expensive, and it might prove to be equally expensive to grow our own but we could theoretically sell excess at a farmer's market.

tbh the acreage would be for the horses. we're both dead set on having a couple

I am somewhat curious about the context in which vegetables are prohibitively expensive, but horses aren't.

Experience life in FreekyVision.

C O M P A N I O N S

15-20 pounds of food per day, but veggies are expensive.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2020, 11:33:57 PM

We want to keep the garden boxes at waist height, so we don't have to bend over too much, but tossing around a 50-lb hay bale won't be a problem.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 12, 2020, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2020, 11:33:57 PM

We want to keep the garden boxes at waist height, so we don't have to bend over too much, but tossing around a 50-lb hay bale won't be a problem.

Remember that Dunning/Krueger thing.  Everyone else's job looks easy.
Molon Lube

minuspace

I keep on reading this smut and I can't stop thinking about how complicit I must be at making it dirty. either it's all some pretext, or I'm way too tolerant of this glittery pulp.

LMNO

Quote from: altered on June 11, 2020, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 11, 2020, 10:24:59 PM
vegetables are fucking expensive, and it might prove to be equally expensive to grow our own but we could theoretically sell excess at a farmer's market.

I am somewhat curious about the context in which vegetables are prohibitively expensive, but horses aren't.

C O M P A N I O N S

No one's even bringing up the literal shit shoveling required? Seriously, I know horse people and they live in perpetual shit. Their lives revolve around dung removal.

My first relationship was with a horse girl. She was built like a fantasy dwarf, carried hundreds of pounds one handed without help, and couldn't wear half of her clothes to her uni classes because they were either goofy goth-industrial cosplay things or permanently shit-stained from mucking the stables at home — some six months prior.

There were two closets. One was for "grocery shopping and casual errands" and you could tell which one even without opening it.

To be clear, these clothes were very washed. Horse dung is just fucking tenacious.

As a horse girl boy myself although I do not own horses, I've grown quite fond of the smell in my lifetime.

Suu

Welp, the Libertarians have rolled out from under their 4 year rock right on time.

I have one on my FB page who is coming up with excuses as to why they won't run for downticket offices. It's hilarious.

"Oh the other parties will push us out!"

NEWSFLASH: YOU AREN'T WINNING THE FUCKING PRESIDENCY EITHER, YOU VOTE STEALING WEED-SMOKING GUNCUNTS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO on June 14, 2020, 07:22:42 PM
Quote from: altered on June 11, 2020, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 11, 2020, 10:24:59 PM

C O M P A N I O N S

No one's even bringing up the literal shit shoveling required? Seriously, I know horse people and they live in perpetual shit. Their lives revolve around dung removal.

My first relationship was with a horse girl. She was built like a fantasy dwarf, carried hundreds of pounds one handed without help, and couldn't wear half of her clothes to her uni classes because they were either goofy goth-industrial cosplay things or permanently shit-stained from mucking the stables at home — some six months prior.

There were two closets. One was for "grocery shopping and casual errands" and you could tell which one even without opening it.

To be clear, these clothes were very washed. Horse dung is just fucking tenacious.

As a horse girl boy myself although I do not own horses, I've grown quite fond of the smell in my lifetime.
Yeah, I consider my palate sophisticated but the notes of fresh-cut rye and fuel tones really get my juices going.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on June 14, 2020, 07:58:46 PM
Welp, the Libertarians have rolled out from under their 4 year rock right on time.

I have one on my FB page who is coming up with excuses as to why they won't run for downticket offices. It's hilarious.

"Oh the other parties will push us out!"

NEWSFLASH: YOU AREN'T WINNING THE FUCKING PRESIDENCY EITHER, YOU VOTE STEALING WEED-SMOKING GUNCUNTS.

You just have to think of libertarians as being either closet Trump fans, or as not even part of the political landscapes.  Think of them as a few circus clowns that wandered into a rugby game.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Streaker would be more accurate. "look at meeeeee" until every fucker either does or joins in.

And it turns out the closet nudist ratio is around 40% of the attendees. Now you're all talking about the naked hoons fucking the pitch up while the referee has been replaced with the tango guy screaming racial slurs at how the 60% of people wearing clothes are morons. 

In short, politics everywhere has become one big 10c beer night and no one is stopping deliveries.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pergamos

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 10, 2020, 02:32:07 AM
Quote from: Freeky on June 09, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

horses are good companions, and vegetables aren't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does grass grow during the winter?

I think in AZ that's when it does most of it's growth.  Grass needs water to grow, so unless you irrigate the crap out of it it will die in the summer there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on June 15, 2020, 03:11:41 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 10, 2020, 02:32:07 AM
Quote from: Freeky on June 09, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

horses are good companions, and vegetables aren't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does grass grow during the winter?

I think in AZ that's when it does most of it's growth.  Grass needs water to grow, so unless you irrigate the crap out of it it will die in the summer there.

Vegetation here grows in July and August, when it rains.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

minuspace