Author Topic: Wait. What?  (Read 2408 times)

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Wait. What?
« on: November 30, 2019, 05:41:29 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/29/ohio-extreme-abortion-bill-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancy

Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges
"It's how we roll,
Dunning-Krueger out of control
(Girl, look at that gross margin)"
- TGRR

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

altered

• Reluctant Mad Prophet of Mushussu Qudmu
  • Deserved It
  • Beggar-Knight of Eris Militant
    • View Profile
Re: Wait. What?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 06:42:13 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/29/ohio-extreme-abortion-bill-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancy

Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges

Whaaaat.

I.

:kingmeh: I come from these parts. It shouldn’t surprise me.

It fucking surprised me.

I want to cut Ohio, Pennsylvania, Upstate New York out and throw them to Florida where they belong.
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

“Ever watch that famous war movie? That’s how it’ll be.”
“Which one?”
“The one where everybody dies.”
— Blood Standard, Laird Barron

Remember the fall of Yin Tu.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 06:50:26 am »

Whaaaat.

I.

:kingmeh: I come from these parts. It shouldn’t surprise me.

It fucking surprised me.

I want to cut Ohio, Pennsylvania, Upstate New York out and throw them to Florida where they belong.

I spent a total of 5 years at Fort Drum, up by Watertown.

Exterminate the brutes.
"It's how we roll,
- TGRR

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 09:28:48 am »
That's actually not a thing. I mean it's literally not a procedure which can be done. No doctor with a passing knowledge of medical ethics or knowledge that experimenting on humans is a crime against humanity would do it.

Which I suppose is the point. Lets you know nice and early which doctors aren't going to play ball.

Bruno

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 09:30:59 am »
What in the Manditory Mengele is this shit?
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 06:09:04 pm »
That's actually not a thing. I mean it's literally not a procedure which can be done. No doctor with a passing knowledge of medical ethics or knowledge that experimenting on humans is a crime against humanity would do it.

Which I suppose is the point. Lets you know nice and early which doctors aren't going to play ball.

More to the point, John Becker and his allies don't care.  If that woman didn't want to be a criminal, she'd have been born male and also not a bunch of uppity SLUTTS.
"It's how we roll,
- TGRR

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
  • Pheremone Octopi of Spiked Intrusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 06:34:16 pm »
Wouldn't it be great if everyone were born male? Not only would everyone be forced to be gay, but then they'd also be extinct.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 06:40:20 pm »
Wouldn't it be great if everyone were born male? Not only would everyone be forced to be gay, but then they'd also be extinct.

No, Becker wants women to exist.  He just believes they should be punished for it.  And he gets to do the punishing.
"It's how we roll,
- TGRR

Magpie

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 06:45:23 pm »

More to the point, John Becker and his allies don't care.  If that woman didn't want to be a criminal, she'd have been born male and also not a bunch of uppity SLUTTS.

Next step is investigating miscarriages as manslaughter.

Cain, I've had to reassure girls that doing push-ups from their toes instead of their knees is safe and won't damage their uteruses, so politicians being ignorant enough to think an ectopic pregnancy can be found at an early enough point to treat it like an IVF implantation is not impossible.

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 06:45:42 pm »
It's fucking stupid, why we can't aknowlege female humans as valuable, or why we can't respect their rights when it comes to their bodies, is like, a comedy of errors that keeps delivering.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 07:34:28 pm »

Cain, I've had to reassure girls that doing push-ups from their toes instead of their knees is safe and won't damage their uteruses, so politicians being ignorant enough to think an ectopic pregnancy can be found at an early enough point to treat it like an IVF implantation is not impossible.

I believe they're already doing the first thing in some states.

And I can believe that, but I have come to learn the GOP's evil is multifacted in its awfulness. There will always be multiple downsides, no matter how straightfoward the issue looks. It's impressively evil.

Magpie

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 08:02:21 pm »
Being able to introduce the legislation without public input gives them more freedom, the pro-lifers in Ireland tried to remove the provision to allow abortion due to the risk of suicide of the pregnant woman, they got it to a referendum twice, the GOP don't have the issue of asking the public to agree that locking a 14 year old in suicide watch until she gives birth is not abhorrent.

Anna Mae Bollocks

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 01:47:34 am »

I believe they're already doing the first thing in some states.

They are.
And we have the legal implications of shit like this to look forward to https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xwyng/pennsylvania-fetal-burial-bill-death-certificates-for-miscarriage-abortion-fertilized-eggs-hb1890

And I can believe that, but I have come to learn the GOP's evil is multifacted in its awfulness. There will always be multiple downsides, no matter how straightfoward the issue looks. It's impressively evil.

All the more impressive because they're stupid motherfuckers.
It's not intelligence, so it must be the evil that makes them effective. They stop at nothing.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 05:20:10 am »
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Fujikoma

• Potato God
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 07:47:48 am »
The love of my life lives in ohio... I hope she's ok but more than likely she's plotting to invade your ass.