Author Topic: UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread  (Read 5081 times)

village idiot

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
Re: UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2020, 08:31:05 pm »
 :argh!:

been reading some more on chapel perilous and i either got pinged or there's an "alternate reality" out there. not a figment of my imagination as in map/vs territory, an automindfuck, it's OUT THERE. more like secret society.

my brain is melting though. "the rush" is what rewires ur brian. i av teh dumz. now, if i'm delusional and looking at someone, are they delusional about me too, cuz i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

:brain melting:

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • si autem non vis tribulationis et angustiae, non
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2020, 04:43:18 am »
:argh!:

been reading some more on chapel perilous and i either got pinged or there's an "alternate reality" out there. not a figment of my imagination as in map/vs territory, an automindfuck, it's OUT THERE. more like secret society.

my brain is melting though. "the rush" is what rewires ur brian. i av teh dumz. now, if i'm delusional and looking at someone, are they delusional about me too, cuz i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

:brain melting:

:sotw:
"It's how we roll,
Dunning-Krueger out of control
(Girl, look at that gross margin)"
- TGRR

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

bugmenоt

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2020, 10:12:13 am »
i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

proof?

village idiot

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2020, 12:10:01 pm »
i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

proof?

let's say your dog died. would you behave the same if nothing happened?

it's sick, the imprinting. been a weed user, imprinted myself to high god and then i got pinged a few times and realized that i'm an oblivious idiot. can't imprint myself to normal ever since, everything's scary woo woo

bugmenоt

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2020, 01:18:43 pm »
I don't see what your point is. Sorry about your dog, though.

village idiot

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2020, 02:21:49 pm »
I don't see what your point is. Sorry about your dog, though.

the point is your internal state conditions external experience and from it internal imprinting. a bear comes to you, you get scared it chases you, you tell it to fuck off with impunity it walks away.

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"

village idiot

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile

Rev Thwack

• His Face
  • Deserved It
  • This is the end of a beautiful relationship
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2020, 04:38:04 pm »
If we're simply the software that's driving the hardware, then we're never who we were. The software is constantly rewriting itself.

If we're simply the hardware that the software is running on, then we're never who we were. The hardware is constantly doing a horrible job at repairing the wear and tear it's subjected to.

If we're simply the blueprint that the hardware is built from, then we're never who we were. The blueprint is constantly copying itself from a copy of itself, and we know how well that works out with a Xerox of our ass.

If we're simply an immortal soul that's temporarily inhabiting this meat sack before it returns to a higher plane of existence, I've got a lovely brochure for you and a donation plate.

If we're simply lizard people from a distant star system, come on over for dinner tomorrow night, brother.
My balls itch...