News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE CHEF IN THEM.

Started by Chef, February 08, 2005, 11:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoshiko

Quote from: Tontons Macouts:roll:

And I :roll: to your :roll:  

This is all so enlightening.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

that dork

Quote from: ChefMOST OF YOU CAN'T FACE THAT FACT.  SO YOU PRETEND TO BE "CONCERNED" WITH YOUR "FELLOW MAN".

CHEF DIESEL,
IS THE ONLY FREE PERSON ON THIS BOARD.

Compassion, social harmony and respect are all adaptive survival strategies.  You would not even be alive unless you were cared for and nurtured for all the years of your childhood.  Human beings are more like marsupials that any other mammal.  We are born unready to live.  It takes years of care before a human is a self-sustainable organism.  Even then we all benefit from working in groups. I doubt you farm you own grains, fruits and vegetable, or raise and slaughter your own cattle for sustenance.  You rely on coordination and cooperation for your survival each and every day.    Your life is dependant on a vast infrastructure of well-coordinated operations.  Yet like all systems the work extremely well you are blind to it.
Who is that dork?

Cain

Quote from: Hoshiko
Quote from: Tontons Macouts:roll:

And I :roll: to your :roll:  

This is all so enlightening.

I raise you with 3!  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

And this also :shock:

agent compassion

QuoteCompassion, social harmony and respect are all adaptive survival strategies

YES! I'm a survival strategy! All my years of hard work...paying off at last...

:lol:  8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: that dork
Quote from: ChefMOST OF YOU CAN'T FACE THAT FACT.  SO YOU PRETEND TO BE "CONCERNED" WITH YOUR "FELLOW MAN".

CHEF DIESEL,
IS THE ONLY FREE PERSON ON THIS BOARD.

Compassion, social harmony and respect are all adaptive survival strategies.  You would not even be alive unless you were cared for and nurtured for all the years of your childhood.  Human beings are more like marsupials that any other mammal.  We are born unready to live.  It takes years of care before a human is a self-sustainable organism.  Even then we all benefit from working in groups. I doubt you farm you own grains, fruits and vegetable, or raise and slaughter your own cattle for sustenance.  You rely on coordination and cooperation for your survival each and every day.    Your life is dependant on a vast infrastructure of well-coordinated operations.  Yet like all systems the work extremely well you are blind to it.
and now people adapt and rebel as they want to given the approxomite means - its a sad state of affairs after the greatest generation = pathetic and selfindulgent - we need a leader and at this point the leader's are jokes... what the world needs is vacancy and depression - that would jolt them from their madness of normalcy - a delusion of what never can (or so they say) should be - the world is a metorite adn were about to make a big boom boom - LEMONADE - the world needs a big glass of LEMONADE - and whopping doses of valium and BZ
chaos is truth
radiate better