News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

betrayal?

Started by Horab Fibslager, February 12, 2005, 09:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chef

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: eldora_avalon
Actually, Goat, I think you would have noticed that the girl was in love with you and handled it better.  He didn't have to lie, but how could he not notice.  

1.  BECAUSE HE WAS A STOOPID OPIE.

2.  THIS IS REMARKABLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU PM'D THE SAP WITH.  I KNOW, BECAUSE I WAS STILL STUCK IN HIS HEAD AT THE TIME.  SHOULD I POST IT?  YUO = ZERO INTELLECTUAL HONESTY.  BUT WHAT *CAN* CHEF EXPECT FROM A MICHIGAN HICK?

CHEF D,
HAS HIS OPINION OF HUMANS REINFORCED EVERY DAY.

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Chef

AND.....owned!!111.

bananas are good

QuoteAND.....owned!!111.

More like "borrowed and paid back with 23% interest!" Tard.

:lol:

Chef

Quote from: Malaclypse the Youngest
QuoteAND.....owned!!111.

More like "borrowed and paid back with 23% interest!" Tard.

NO, SON...THAT'S SHEER OWNAGE.

SHE SENT THAT TARD REV A PM SAYING HOW HE PROLLY "SAVED CHERYL'S LIFE", AND HOW WELL HE HANDLED IT.

THEN SHE DOES *THIS*.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY.

CHEF D,
IS STILL LAUGHING.  LIKE THIS:

Hoshiko

Why are we still debating this?

It's Roger's life. If he hurts those close to him, and in the process hurts himself, why are we still buying into his games and allowing him to do so? Why are we discussing his personal life on this board, in front of an audience? Is that healthy for anybody involved?

I understand that there's the issue of broken trust for many of you, but I think that Efrim was right. This board is sometimes a really bad thing for him. And by playing his little games, you're all doing an injustice to everyone involved. Yes, he should apologize to Mal and others. Will he do so? Maybe, once this episode passes.

Also, I didn't follow the Cheryl saga, but I fail to see how he acted inappropriately. We've all had an experience of being clueless about someone else's feelings for us. Ultimately, no one is responsible for anyone else's emotions. It would be nice if we could all see things clearly enough to be kind to one another, but in real life, that's rarely the case. He did the decent thing. If he hurt anyone, it could have only ultimately been himself.

He wants you to judge him. He craves attention, drama. Why are we giving it to him?

Sorry, Rog. I like you in a vague sense, but that may just be because I have a soft spot for assholes.

But I will never trust you further than I can throw you. And I think everyone here needs a break from this. Perhaps it'll bring clarity.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: HoshikoWhy are we still debating this?

It's Roger's life. If he hurts those close to him, and in the process hurts himself, why are we still buying into his games and allowing him to do so? Why are we discussing his personal life on this board, in front of an audience? Is that healthy for anybody involved?

I understand that there's the issue of broken trust for many of you, but I think that Efrim was right. This board is sometimes a really bad thing for him. And by playing his little games, you're all doing an injustice to everyone involved. Yes, he should apologize to Mal and others. Will he do so? Maybe, once this episode passes.

Also, I didn't follow the Cheryl saga, but I fail to see how he acted inappropriately. We've all had an experience of being clueless about someone else's feelings for us. Ultimately, no one is responsible for anyone else's emotions. It would be nice if we could all see things clearly enough to be kind to one another, but in real life, that's rarely the case. He did the decent thing. If he hurt anyone, it could have only ultimately been himself.

He wants you to judge him. He craves attention, drama. Why are we giving it to him?

Sorry, Rog. I like you in a vague sense, but that may just be because I have a soft spot for assholes.

But I will never trust you further than I can throw you. And I think everyone here needs a break from this. Perhaps it'll bring clarity.
cheers. i agree. and i'm doen with it anyway.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Aye, Hoshiko's right.
It's over, anyway. At least for the moment.

And I'm grateful. Thank you everyone for letting it be.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

East Coast Hustle

bah...you guys are no fun....

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bella

Quote from: Tontons Macoutsbah...you guys are no fun....

Nope. :twisted:
It's genetic. We can't help it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Ben

We're inbred so there's no war.

Ben

Yippee!  We're all gonna die!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Jack ShitYippee!  We're all gonna die!
I love that song, someone should redo it.  

And what peasant girl got run off.