News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

betrayal?

Started by Horab Fibslager, February 12, 2005, 09:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

cheryl
trollaxe
malaul
who else? c'mon roger, let's talk about betrayal here you worthless fuck.

will you give these ppl the apologies they deserve? or is it just oo late fo royu so you must disrupt the rest of our's after work leisure activity?

who teh fuck are you talking about when you say we all suck, and yet manage to suck up to pretty much everyone while yer at it.

do you think making a thread offerign to fellatiate guido and huigh and bella is gonna make them like ya? do you have so little respect for them that you think you can buy their thoughts and minds and opinions of you  with a love-in thread while you insult them and the rest of us in a dozen other places?

your words ahe no currency. it's liek listening to a politican. so whatever get the fuck over it. you wanna share your pain roger? i'm sure there are ppl here who will listen, but not if you wanna try and hurt em while your at it.

and if we are all so damned stupid, why are you wasting your time here? why not go soemwhere else, start over. you've bragged about how easy it is for you to do so, so why not do it again.
Hell is other people.

Chef

WHY DO YUO INSIST ON PR0JECTING YOUR MORAL CODE ONTO THA CHEF?

CHEF DOES NOT NEED YOUR MORALS, YOUR ETHICS, AND - LEAST OF ALL - YOUR "RESPECT".

TO CHEF, YUO = LITTLE ANTS, TO BE CRUSHED AT WILL.

CHEF D,
IS A LITTLE CURIOUS ABOUT THE CHERYL REFERENCE, THOUGH.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Bella

Quote from: Chef

I'm pretty sure everyone here has figured that out by now, Rog.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Chef

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Chef

I'm pretty sure everyone here has figured that out by now, Rog.

*SIGH*

NOT TEH REV.

CHEF D,
WONDERS WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT THAT.

Horab Fibslager

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2333&highlight=

you were teh best thing in her life adn you told her to go fuck herself.

but that's jsut the kind of man you are now eh roger?
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: horab the impalerhttp://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2333&highlight=

WHERE IS TEH BETRAYAL?

AND THAT WASN'T CHEF, IT WAS THE TARD.

OWNED.

CHEF D,
THINKS YOU'RE TOO EASY.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

She was in love with you.  Not only did you tell her to go away, you never noticed that she was in love with you.  What are you, a eunuch?  Or just a moron.  Or maybe it's just that the thought of actually getting close to another human terrifies you so much, down in your black little heart, that you deny that love exists.  You deny it could happen, so you can cry that you have none.  Oh, you don't cry here, but you cry when you're alone.  Or in your nightmares.  You can't face the pain of your existence.  You try to inflict your pain on others to make yourself feel better.  You make fun of those who let go of their pain, even knowing that is what you need to do.  You make fun of the cookies and pies, because you wish you had someone to make you cookies and pies.  What's the matter, didn't your mommy make you any baked goods?  Is that why you are so bitter?  Then you get mad and make fun when people flirt.  Why?  Jealous?  The closest you have to flirting is an internet joke where someone eats your brains?  Wah.  I am 42, a little over weight, and a 26 year old little cutey was flirting with me last week.  I thought I might have been reading too much into, but a disinterested 3rd person agreed. You know why?  Because I have something in my eye.  A TWINKLE. I actually seem to miss most of those, I don't need the flirting right now.    But I can see why it would bother you, Rog.  You run from RL people.  So when you see people connecting, you have to try to fuck it up, so you can feel better.  So you can feel superior.  I had some respect before all this came down.  Now I don't.  You are just pathetic.  Chef/Rog, pathetic lonely loser.  Where are you going to run to now?  Some corner of the internet where they don't know you?  Again?  Buttercup?!?  That still cracks me up.  What a moron.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI'm pretty sure everyone here has figured that out by now, Rog.
Funny, though, I don't feel crushed, anyone else?  A little bored by the schizo posting the same boring posts all over the place, but crushed?  Not so much.  How's the headache, BTW.  I didn't get one this month, weird.  Lucky, good, but still weird :?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: eldora_avalonShe was in love with you.  Not only did you tell her to go away, you never noticed that she was in love with you.  What are you, a eunuch?  Or just a moron.  Or maybe it's just that the thought of actually getting close to another human terrifies you so much, down in your black little heart, that you deny that love exists.  You deny it could happen, so you can cry that you have none.  Oh, you don't cry here, but you cry when you're alone.  Or in your nightmares.  You can't face the pain of your existence.  You try to inflict your pain on others to make yourself feel better.  You make fun of those who let go of their pain, even knowing that is what you need to do.  You make fun of the cookies and pies, because you wish you had someone to make you cookies and pies.  What's the matter, didn't your mommy make you any baked goods?  Is that why you are so bitter?  Then you get mad and make fun when people flirt.  Why?  Jealous?  The closest you have to flirting is an internet joke where someone eats your brains?  Wah.  I am 42, a little over weight, and a 26 year old little cutey was flirting with me last week.  I thought I might have been reading too much into, but a disinterested 3rd person agreed. You know why?  Because I have something in my eye.  A TWINKLE. I actually seem to miss most of those, I don't need the flirting right now.    But I can see why it would bother you, Rog.  You run from RL people.  So when you see people connecting, you have to try to fuck it up, so you can feel better.  So you can feel superior.  I had some respect before all this came down.  Now I don't.  You are just pathetic.  Chef/Rog, pathetic lonely loser.  Where are you going to run to now?  Some corner of the internet where they don't know you?  Again?  Buttercup?!?  That still cracks me up.  What a moron.

gotta side with Rog on this one...hard to see how he did anything wrong in the Cheryl situation...in fact, seems like he pretty much did everything right...and just because she thought she was in love with him, that sure as hell doesn't mean he is obligated to reciprocate, especially when it would be a lie...hell, I'm only 27 and I would have ZERO interest in getting involved with an 18 year old girl in any way beyond gratuitous sex...I'm assuming Rog has a few years on me, so it'd probably be alot more fucked up if he HAD gone down that path...y'all seem to be willing to twist anything you cna find to attack him with, but the truth is (and I'm sure that CHEF will find this unfortunate) that he pretty much proved himself to be one of the good guys there, no matter how hard he wishes he wasn't...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

:roll:

It could have been handled a LOT better. Unless you've actually been an 18 year old girl, you are gonna have to stretch a little and try to understand.

No, he was not obliged to reciprocate...but consider. She's there, she's got some kind of feelings for this person who is looking out for her so much, and puts a lot of stock in his opinions. And he basically tells her "Get out of here."

Granted the offer was for something good somewhere else, but he didn't have to say it like that, he could have pretended he was going to miss her, or he could have bounced the question back to her and asked "What do you want to do?" but instead tells her she should go, and sounds like he doesn't want her around anymore.

What he actually felt in that moment was up to him, of course, and I'm not advocating lying, but there was no harm in him pretending that he would miss her just a little, was there?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chef

Quote from: eldora_avalonShe was in love with you.  Not only did you tell her to go away, you never noticed that she was in love with you.  What are you, a eunuch?  Or just a moron.  Or maybe it's just that the thought of actually getting close to another human terrifies you so much, down in your black little heart, that you deny that love exists.  You deny it could happen, so you can cry that you have none.  Oh, you don't cry here, but you cry when you're alone.  Or in your nightmares.  You can't face the pain of your existence.  You try to inflict your pain on others to make yourself feel better.  You make fun of those who let go of their pain, even knowing that is what you need to do.  You make fun of the cookies and pies, because you wish you had someone to make you cookies and pies.  What's the matter, didn't your mommy make you any baked goods?  Is that why you are so bitter?  Then you get mad and make fun when people flirt.  Why?  Jealous?  The closest you have to flirting is an internet joke where someone eats your brains?  Wah.  I am 42, a little over weight, and a 26 year old little cutey was flirting with me last week.  I thought I might have been reading too much into, but a disinterested 3rd person agreed. You know why?  Because I have something in my eye.  A TWINKLE. I actually seem to miss most of those, I don't need the flirting right now.    But I can see why it would bother you, Rog.  You run from RL people.  So when you see people connecting, you have to try to fuck it up, so you can feel better.  So you can feel superior.  I had some respect before all this came down.  Now I don't.  You are just pathetic.  Chef/Rog, pathetic lonely loser.  Where are you going to run to now?  Some corner of the internet where they don't know you?  Again?  Buttercup?!?  That still cracks me up.  What a moron.

:lol:

DON'T BE HATIN'.
\

Chef

Quote from: Tontons Macoutsy'all seem to be willing to twist anything you cna find to attack him with,  8)

AND THESE OPIEZ CONSIDER THEMSELVES SUPERIOR TO THA CHEF.

:lol:

CHEF,
IS *VERY* MUCH AMUSED.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: agent compassion:roll:

It could have been handled a LOT better. Unless you've actually been an 18 year old girl, you are gonna have to stretch a little and try to understand.

No, he was not obliged to reciprocate...but consider. She's there, she's got some kind of feelings for this person who is looking out for her so much, and puts a lot of stock in his opinions. And he basically tells her "Get out of here."

Granted the offer was for something good somewhere else, but he didn't have to say it like that, he could have pretended he was going to miss her, or he could have bounced the question back to her and asked "What do you want to do?" but instead tells her she should go, and sounds like he doesn't want her around anymore.

What he actually felt in that moment was up to him, of course, and I'm not advocating lying, but there was no harm in him pretending that he would miss her just a little, was there?

pretty much my thinking. talked to everyone but her about it, fuck even talked to us, strangers thosuands of miles away.

it's so easy to hurt people, and that's what roger apparently liek sto do more than anything else, is just hurt people.

it's kidna liek the ss in ww2. one of the ebst elite fores in the history of warefare, but whatever noteriety they might've been worthy of for their fighting skill and whatnot, is totally ignored int eh face of the unprofessional conduct, like murdering civis even before the fighting was over and whatnot.
roger's said alot of worthwhiel things, but the more he jsut wantonly goes around hurtign ppl, the less worth any of those words ahve.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: horab the impalerit's so easy to hurt people, and that's what roger apparently liek sto do more than anything else, is just hurt people.

POOR LITTLE REV ROGER NEVER HAD THAT IN HIM.  HE WAS ALWAYS SO CONCERNED ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING.

SEE WHERE IT GOT HIM? :lol:

CHEF D,
IS ON CHEF D'S SIDE.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: agent compassion:roll:

now, IRL I'm a pretty decent guy, and I think he went further out of his way to acommodate the emotional frailty of a confused 18 year old girl than I would have under the same circumstances, so yeah, I think everyone who's attacking him on this is WAY off base...and even if you're right, doesn't everything good he did for her FAR outweigh a perceived moment of verbal clumsiness, especially when the genesis of said moment was his interest in her well-being?

cut a brotha some slack, yo, that's all I'm sayin...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"