News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

My favourite colour is Gray.

Started by Ben, February 25, 2005, 07:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Gray is my favourite colour.  Gray stands in peace between black and white.  Gray melds the paradoxes and polarities of chaos and order.  Gray is the color of ash.  The color of a city. The color of stones in the wild.  Gray is everywhere so you might as well learn to accept it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ZemonGray is my favourite colour.  Gray stands in peace between black and white.  Gray melds the paradoxes and polarities of chaos and order.  Gray is the color of ash.  The color of a city. The color of stones in the wild.  Gray is everywhere so you might as well learn to accept it.

Gray is the color of the monolith.  We love the monolith, because it makes us feel like we're part of something BIG and IMPORTANT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bob the Mediocre

QuoteGray is my favourite colour. Gray stands in peace between black and white. Gray melds the paradoxes and polarities of chaos and order. Gray is the color of ash. The color of a city. The color of stones in the wild. Gray is everywhere so you might as well learn to accept it.

Or you can change part of it. Contrast is beautiful.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Cain

YAY monoliths! *runs to get robes for dancing around the monolith*

LMNO

::grabs day-glo paints::

Who says it has to be grey?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KenseiYAY monoliths! *runs to get robes for dancing around the monolith*

Wrong kind of monolith.

There will be no dancing.  THere will only be the watching of Survivor, and the eating of donuts.

<----"Citizen"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: KenseiYAY monoliths! *runs to get robes for dancing around the monolith*

Wrong kind of monolith.

There will be no dancing.  THere will only be the watching of Survivor, and the eating of donuts.

<----"Citizen"

:(  Damn monolith....

Ben

Monoliths were designed for graffiti.  But nobody pays attention to graffiti unless it's written in gray.

Ben

Monoliths were designed for graffiti.  But nobody pays attention to graffiti unless it's written in gray.

Bob the Mediocre

Page wouldn't load for you either?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Cain

Or me.  I sent a PM to you at the Neuroboard, but you had gone.  Feel free to ignore it once you get back there.

Hoshikoo

I pay attention to graffitti. And also lost pet signs, because that's how they communicate on the down low.

Ben

Toll booths are gray.  They cost more than graffiti.  Jails are gray. That's where you get to go if you're caught spraying graffiti.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Ben

Ah, nothing like a good brown turd.  But never forget its roots in teh gray mystery meat that births the brown turd.